San Jose State University

« See more reviews of San Jose State University

San Jose State University is know for the extreme diversity of students and how there is no majority or minority. This creates an amazing environment to live in and teaches students so much about how other cultures live and allows students to meet people they never thought they would interact with.

Our school is mostly known for its diversity, the opportunitues for growth due to its location in silicon valley and this little mexican taqueria that's across the street, La Victoria. San Jose state is its own culture, made up of many different people. It's amazing and unique.

San Jose State is best known for being in the Silicon Valley. Many of the departments here are the best in the state of California. The Justice Studies department being within the top 5 in the state, as well as the Psych department. San Jose State is also a commuter school. :)

They are best known for preparing their enegineering/electronics students for a profession within the silicon valley. They are also known for having an art program that prepares them for a profession in Pixar.

Students that come to school in the morning and leave at night. They are only focused on edcaution, not extra-curriclar activities.

San Jose State University is best known for diversity. We are the most diverse school in California and among the top in the nation.

SJSU is known for its location in Silicon Valley, and that it is part of the system that prepares people for good careers.

One of the things SJSU is best known for is its excellent and extensive Journalism program.

The focus on Business and Engineering majors because the school is strong in those fields.

San Jose State University is known for its engineering department and master's programs.