San Jose State University

« See more reviews of San Jose State University

Any student looking for a multi-cultural and diverse experience in the heart of a busy downtown urban city will love the setting of San Jose State University. Conveniently located near a major source of public transportation, San Jose State is relatively near every kind of store you would need to thrive in our economy. San Jose State University offers a large variety of majors including: many fields of engineering, business, economics, biology and an amazing kinesiology program. San Jose State University is a great school full of oppertunity if you are willing to strive for success.

The type of student that should be attend this school should be opened-minded and career-driven. There's a huge diversity at San Jose State Unitversity since the diversity is tremendous in the San Francisco Bay Area. Many individuals from different backgrounds and from all over the world want to be in the heart of the Silicon Valley since it's where the business and technology blooms. Attending this school means getting a great education in careers that are a great benefit to the Silicon Valley, as it would to the world.

I think if you are wanting to be left to yourself and have good goals for yourself you should go here. People rarely talk to you here, but if you are an ourgoing person you'll be able to get them out of that shell and talk to them. There are some good people here, but sometimes it feels like the people here use this school to go to another school, or aren't to serious about school...at least the kids that live on campus. SJSU was my only choice because I wanted to stay close to home.

Any person interested in a good education should attend my school. I have thus far recieved exceptional help from the instructors in my area of study and have gained much information needed in order to succeed. Any person that may be stuck or confused with their educational path can come to my campus and find all of the help they need. The staff is here to help, all that the students have to have is the drive and desire to learn what all of the instructors have to offer.

SAn Jose State is not one of those schools that hand holds its students. You have to be focused and ready to take your life in your hands as no one guides you here. Therefore the type of student that goes here needs to have some direction and motivation to get through their 4 years in 4 years. Without that focus it could take a lot longer and as I plan to attend graduate school I don't want to waste my time messing around at school.

I think SJSU is a great school for people from all different kinds of backgrounds. There is a lot of diversity on campus, and also a lot of assitance for those students that need extra help academically, as long as you are willing to use the help provided. I have friends in all different Majors at the University, and all of them seem to be very happy with the classes and instructors in their department.

The person should be at least driven; wanting to graduate in four years because these days its 4.5 years or longer. Know what you want before or choose undeclared and try everything. This is a commuter school, so do not be shocked to see nobody on campus Friday and Saturday. This is less focused on research but more on practical hands on, so if you are not a researcher type then its a good place.

All kinds of people should attend SJSU. Someone with an open mind and a driven compassion for their education is a great addition to any school. It takes all kinds of people to make up a great student body, and all are needed to help enrich each others life. Although it helps to be serious about acedemics to stay at the university and to be successful in a career.

Motivated, determined, and limitless potential. Are those the words that got you saying "hey, that's me!" inside that spontaneous mind of yours? If so, don't hesitate to plan a visit to San Jose State University to decide whether or not you enjoy the atmosphere that the university emits. With a diverse group of people, you are bound to love the campus.

People who are open-minded and are willing to accept other, regardless of culture, race, disablilities, or sexual orientation. The college is located in the heart of downtown San Jose, so the nightlife is packed. The college itself is beautiful and it's environment is open and welcoming, so those who apreciate easthetics may enjoy the campus.