San Jose State University

« See more reviews of San Jose State University

With all honesty, there should be no university that should any race or gender. San Jose State State seems well balanced in diversity and tends to foster middle class citizens who find the campus cheap with a majority of majors to succeed in. The only peopel who shouldn't attend are the individuals who can't prioritze their education as one of their priorities.

Those who choose to waste time, waste money, and waste others' efforts in support do not deserve to attend San Jose State University. The priviledge to attend should only be presented to those who show a dedication, motivation, and determination to prove to themselves that there is something better in the world that can be obtained through a higher education.

I believe everything should be welcome to attend this school. The only problem is motivation. You have to be well motivated in order to succeed in your classes. I realized how strict their academic standards are and if you fail to maintain a 2.0 above gpa. It's hard since you have to be a full time student in order to qualify for financial aid.

Everyone is more than welcome to attend San Jose State but if they don't have the mentality that they're there for an education and think everything is going to come easy for them, they need to find a new path in life. San Jose State can be a party school but there is so much more this school can offer that doesn't involve drugs or alcohol.

San Jose State is for motivated students who look beyond the classroom. We are not a top university, however, we have access to the culture of Silicon Valley. Individuals who do not look beyond their textbooks and do not go out of their way to achieve something outside the realm of acedemics, should not attend.

A person who should not attend San Jose Sate University is someone who are don't want to take part in a challenge. College itself is a challenge (in a mentally and physical way to help prepare students in their career paths and in life) and San Jose State University is a school that offers challenges.

San Jose State University is not the best school of choice for students who desire a rigorous academic emvironment. An intense and competitive environment will not be found here. Students who prefer challenging workloads that pits individuals against each other should pick another college.

A person who should not attend this school would be someone who is lazy and doesn't appreciate a good professor. Also, if the person wants an easy A they should not attend. Furthermore, if a person does not like reading a lot research, he or she should not attend.

Someone who can't deal with an impersonal environment. Someone who is accustomed to knowing everone in their classes and their school. Someone who wants to be part of a community that is based on the on campus residents, instead of commuter students.

If a student is antisocial it will be difficult to fit along because the environment is very different. Their are many different races that have a different culture to tell in order to understand them.