San Jose State University

« See more reviews of San Jose State University

The best thing about my school is the community. Everyone here seems to know everyone else and everyone is welcomed into the community of our university. People here are extremely friendly and are always there to help you. I've seen people fall off their skateboards and seen a group of people help them up go pick up the skateboard and ask them if they are ok. This school is fantastic in welcoming people to be a San Jose State Spartan.

I like the peole which I have met here. There are many different types of people which attened san jose state university. The people i have met for the most part are aspiring because they work so hard to get what they want and want to create change in world. Most students at this univesity are working one or two jobs and it can be hard to meet people here and to do what you want to do.

I like that there are so many resources available for upcoming freshman and pretty much for anyone who wants or is seeking help, advice, or etc. One should always take advantage of these resources because they are there for a reason. There are many people who are willing to help others academically and who is willing to listen to students and help them with any advice or what not.

There is a lot of diversity in this school both racially and academically. The range of classes you can take are great and I like the fact that I am beign exposed to a lot of different cultures. This is very important for me as I plan to major in psychology with a focus on diversity. The school also has a program to study aborad which I plan to make use of in my junior year.

I think the best thing about San Jose State University is the cafeteria food. There is a HUGE variety of FOOD to choose from. My favorite is Panda Express. Aside from that, Subway, Jamba Juice, Burrito Factory, and so many more options are available. Yup, the food is definitely the best thing about San Jose aside from the quality education being offered.

The best thing about my school has to be the teachers. I have to say that in my department of education, I have met many great teacher who are bright and wise. They have been teaching there for a long time and they have experience in the subject they teach. They teach with ease and they are very nice with students who need further assistance.

I consider the best thing about our school to be our school pride. Everyone here likes being here. Anyone can find any kind of group they are looking to fit into, based on any number of factors. Because we have a place for everyone and anyone here, everyone feels like they belong here. This is my favorite thing about San Jose State.

The simulated, "real life" projects were the best learning experience for me. It was great to do actual assignments that I would find in my career. They were challenging, fun, and related to the concepts of our field well. However, I do feel that, as in any assignment, many of them had certain rules I would changed.

The best thing about my school was the ethnic diversity and the diversity of cultural and linguistic studies available. This was especially helpful for students, like myself, from disadvantaged and ethnic backgrounds to help assimilate in the college environment.

The best thing about my campus is that it is a very diverse and welcoming campus. I also like the fact that it is in the bay area which makes me feel at home already and helped me transition well. I would recommend this school to anyone.