San Jose State University

« See more reviews of San Jose State University

The best thing at San Jose I think is their volunteer section. They seem to be very involved in volunteering and giving back to the lower income community since they were once labled lower class which caught my attention.

Their ability to encourage students to participate in learning with the rest of the class. The teachers obviously can not make a student learn, but they definitely provide all the tools the students can utilize to learn.

The best thing about the school I attend would be that everyone is well organized. The instructors are really helpful and they really do care about the students. I really appreciate the help they have given me.

There are a lot of classes that are smaller and therefore you get a lot of one on one time with the teacher. Students here are mostly school oriented so you always have a study partner.

I would say the trees. The beauty of our campus lies within our trees. They are very well taken care of and are all over our campus. I love the nature-like look that our school provides.

The best thing about my school is the people. I love the students. Everyone in my class gets along great and we are always willing to help each other out. I also love the teachers.

Many resources, computers, large library for studying. Small shops in the vicinity, tech companies. Culturally diverse city. Close to recreational facilities and other cities.

It is very diverse and in the center of downtown, close to everything. The teachers are very considerate and want to teach, and do it well.

The diversity and engaging community! If you look for it, there's a strong group of people at SJSU to connect to with similar passions.

Its diversity and its wide variety of majors and classes. Almost anyone would be able to find the major that fits them best.