Sandhills Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Sandhills Community College

Aaron

Sandhills Community College is a great community college. The game room is a favorite spot in between classes and it has a lot to do. It has consoles, ping pong, pool, air hockey, tvs and a lot of nice people to talk to. The professors are always reachable and have set times for after class meetings along with high frequency of responding to emails. The classes are interesting and are very informative.

Aaron

I love Sandhills Community College. There are always people there that can help you (teachers, students) and they really care about getting you what you need.

Jada

This is a great way to start your college experience. I wasn't sur if a community college was the right place for me, but this college certainly changed my mind. The professors are amazing and are always looking to help their students in any way they can and the campus is beautiful as well.

Tabitha

I think Sandhills is a very good school, the school and it's staff members care about their students and want to ensure that they get the best education possible. They understand that they are teaching the future leaders of our country and they take that into serious consideration in making sure the students get what they need from this school to accomplish their dreams.

Patrick

Sandhills Community College should be the golden standard for every community college. I have not met a more concerned, welcoming, and knowledgeable staff anywhere else. Sandhills is full of faculty that are willing to help students and want every student to succeed if a faculty member doesn't know the answer a student is looking for they will always point them in the right direction. As a student that had dropped out of high school, I don't believe I would be where I am today if it hadn't been for the staff Sandhills. I highly recommend this college to everyone.

Nicholas

For being a community college, Sandhills is a great place to get a two year degree. The campus is well kept, and I feel extremely safe. There aren't many fun activities to do, and student involvement isn't that great. Sandhills is an excellent start for an associates degree if students are looking to transfer.

Bethany

Overall, Sandhills Community College is a good school. The curriculum does not usually challenge me personally. Frankly, I am only at this school so that I can save money and apply for scholarships so that I can go to Liberty University next Fall. On a positive note, the students and staff are all very friendly. The campus is nice and easy to navigate. I especially am thankful for the low tuition and how they emphasize financial aid.

Sandhills Community College (SCC) has an excellent staff of educators who have a plethora of resources in the community and real-world experience which helps to give students a comprehensive and accurate view of the field they choose to study. My field of study, architecture, is extremely competitive and challenging so I wanted to choose the school that would give me the best foundation of the fundamentals of architecture and design so that I could increase my chances of getting accepted into top 4 year programs after graduating from S. The small class sizes and constant accessibility of the teachers have provided me with exactly that. Another aspect of Sandhills that appealed to me was the fantastic value of the school. Attending SCC was one of the best financial decisions of my life as it provided me with a top tier education in my choice of study for an amazing and very competitive price. Overall, Sandhills Community College has provided me with everything that is necessary to succeed in my field of study for the best possible value.

Hailee

I think it is the perfect place for students to either start their education or to come back to school. It allows you to meet new people, get a jump start on college while in high school, and I love the relationships I have with my professors. It has that small town charm mixed with high level classroom discussions that keeps you learning and involved. I have grown as a person from the atmosphere, from the faculty, and from my classmates. I really enjoy coming to school everyday!

Madison

Sandhills Community College is an amazing college to start at. There are plenty of Associate Opportunities, and there is a technical school. The student center is very welcoming and a nice place to hangout after class. Sandhills is very friendly and I have not had a bad experience yet. There is always something going on, and never a dull moment.

Katherine Jill

Basic undergrad classes are not taken seriously by young students so it pulls the class atmosphere down. Professor in foreign language class develops own curriculum. Higher level classes and those specific to degree allow for students to put in more effort, but most students do the minimum. If more is expected, more will be done. It speaks to Professors holding higher standards.

Evan

Sandhills Community College is a great start to entering into the lifestyle and expectations that surround a full time College. Although the ride to and from the campus can be long, it is worth the daily experiences and learning activities that are in each of my classes. Not only do these make a good environment for the students and staff, but there are also plenty of opportunities for students and staff to enjoy their time outside of the classroom.