Fenton, MO
Sanford-Brown College-Fenton

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown College-Fenton

Kelly

Sanford Brown is an accredited, private institution that offers degrees for students that are focused on specific programs. This institution would like to get the students through their program as quickly as possible and will also help them get a job once they graduate.

After high school I wasn't ready for college. I went to a community college and didn't take it seriously. If I could go back to being a senior in high school, I would definitely have spent that year trying to figure out what I would actually like to go to college for. I would tell myself to figure out what I'm good at and spend the next 4 years trying to become that. I would tell myself to go to a 4 year college because it would be a great learning experience. You are also finally living on your own and responsible for yourself. That is definitely part of growing up. I went to a junior college and lived at home so I didn't experience living away from home on my own. If I could go back, I would go to a 4 year college to find out what career I really belong in and to hopefully figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I've always wanted to be doing something that involved helping other people. Now I finally get to do that. Better late than never.

The best thing about this school is the program. The Registered Respiratory Therapist program is only a year and a half. I love that I will be able to get through this program so quickly so I can start my new career within 2 years.

Lynn

During my high school education I didn't really focus on school or grades. My mother was abusive and I basically raised my little sister. If I could go back in time and talk to myself while I was in high school, I would probably tell myself to step it up and concentrate on school. I would stress how important it is to make good grades and learn all that you can. "It is important to stay focused, maintain good attendance, and strive to get good grades because you will need the course information for college and the good grades and attendance for your job. Also in doing these things in high school you will develop good habits that will transfer to college and your future life and will help you to succeed." I would also tell myself to tell someone about my situation and not be scared. That way I could have gotten help and wouldnt have had to suffer in that predicament for so long.

Other than the cost of my school I do not see anything I don't like. My school if very helpful in anything we need. It is all hands on and a very productive course. The teachers are helpful and kind, we have free tutors, and everyone looks out for eachother. I would recomend Sanford Brown College vet tech program to anyone and everyone.

sara

My school is best known for diagnostic medical sonography

My school is best known for diagnostic medical sonography

In a way I feel like a senior in high school getting ready to start a new path in my life. I am going back to school to obtain a different degree. However. if I could go back to when I was a senior in high school I would tell my self that gen. ed. classes are just as important as core classes for my major. Just because a History class meets three times a week does not give me permission to "have too much fun" on one of the nights before and miss class. The advise I woud give to my self woud be to study hard. Four years fly by, and making up for some of the C's earned durring the first year or two is much harder than attending class and doing well the first time. Your GPA will thank you, and you will be happy when time comes to apply for grad school or apply for a job.

I wish I had known that the finial cost was different than what was disscussed in earlier meetings. I have learned (now going back to school for a different degree) to always ask.."How much will be going on my student loan?"

Rebecca

My school is best known for getting an accelerated education preparing you for the workforce. You will be prepared to start a career in less time than if you went to a standard college. You will also have a great source for job placement and the support neccessary to succeed in school and in a career.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice as a senior high school student, I would advice myself to graduate from high school and get my diploma. I would tell myself that you don?t have to have all the answers right now. You can learn as you go. Also, the best way to get the answers is to ask the questions. Don?t be afraid of asking for help. If you like numbers, then ask more questions about what options you have for career choices. Always do your best and work hard, and it will all work out in the end. Invest all the time you can in studying now while you have the time to invest it. Everything you are learning now will help you in college. Don?t worry about the finances needed to go to college, again just ask for help and you will find it.

Sanford-Brown College-Fenton's largest area of concern at this moment is the parking. They have too many students and not enough parking spaces. They are currently working on this problem and I feel confident that they will find a solution and implement it within the next year.

Sanford-Brown College-Fenton administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.