Chicago, IL
Sanford-Brown College-Chicago

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown College-Chicago

Erron

The International Academy of Design and Technology is a very nice school with teachers who all work professionally in the field they teach!

I have gained a lot of knowledge from IADT and understand the aspect of what makes a good design and what makes a bad design.

The best thing about this school is that the they choose instructors based more on their real wolrd expeience than there education. Some instructors have low degrees but teach at mastery levels. That is important because expereince in the design field is a lot more important than education!

Doreyde

My college expreince has been outstanding and I found that it takes posion and dedication to study into your education. School has given me the oppurinty to understand and relfect on my career in real life.

Happy student who want to join a creative community of passionate students focused on preparing for careers in the creative industry, then International Academy of Design and Technology is for you.

At the Academy, we are devoted to providing our students with a rich, immersive learning environment where they can put their creativity to the test.

Juana

My school is known best for it's fashion programs.

My school is known best for it's fashion programs.

Dear Juanita, Make sure you stay focused on drafting. It may be harder than it really looks. Also, take most of your gen eds and major fashion classes togeather. Please stay movtivated no matter how many loans you can't take out. It is always best to look up and ahead than look down at the floor. Try taking night classes to get the rest of the week free to work, but make sure you stay on top of all your assignmenst. Smile every waking moment you are in school. Love, Juanita

The best thing is the instructors who work in the industry.

Marissa

My school is incredibly creative and for the most part includes everything a designer, whether a fashion, game, graphic, or interior designer, needs to know in reference to their future and success.

If I could go back in time, and pass on any advice to myself as a high school student, I would enforce the words that every young person hates to hear! DO YOUR HOMEWORK! I have learned that the educational faculties truly are trying to prepare us all in school for our future. Everything we learn during one year is in all honesty getting us ready for the year after. I wish I would have paid more attention in high school to the strategies that were being taught as far as organization and studying techniques go. In college, nobody holds your hand and takes you step by step through the curriculum. The instructors and professors in college leave it up to the student to figure out for themselves how serious they want to take their education. I sincerely believe that if I would have allowed myself to take in the preparations of high school, then college wouldn't seem to overwhelming to me and I would have adapted easier. Although I am still a bright, all "A" student, I know that even taking more notes and studying more often would have made a difference. This is the best advice!

The finances. I would like to be done with school so I can move on to a career and start a family but I cannot afford to go full tame so it has taken me twice as long. The tuition costs have really held me back significantly.

Carina

I would tell myself to go directly to college after the my high school senior year. Have focus on the bigger picture that I want for my life. The key is motivation to move forward and know that as many school hours you will spend in a day at the end the pay back will be more than enough and fufilling in your life. Education is what counts and is required in any field out there in the real world. Don't hold back, know what your passion is beacause what you choose to study, can be what will be for the rest of your life choose wisely. Continue to preach how much education is required to my siblings and all the children that are just now making it through there high school years. Show them facts and let them see true life stories which will change there views of how life should be at times. Let them see it through there own eyes so that when your telling them you lived it they can say "I know what you mean and I am continuing to go to school". That would put a big smile on my face.

The best asspect of my school is that it is so multicultural you get to meet people from different countries and different backrounds. The fact that it is diverse gives you a sense of how the world should be, everyone is so free. There is so many people with different talents in all areas and helps you find your own talent.

I tell my friends that the school I attend is very fun and I always look forward to the school day. They have so many helpful areas in you life weather it be a counseler or just advice on a good place to eat. Especially when your new to town they make you feel right at home.

Chrystal

I would tell my high school senior self to be more serious about getting ready for college. I was too wishy-washy about what I wanted to do, so I went to a community college first (which I reccommend to all students, getting GenEds are much cheaper that way). I ended up taking 3 years to complete an Associate's degree because I just kept taking more classes. I wish that I had been more decisive about what I wanted to do. Then I could have spent more time researching design schools and would have known what classes were transferable. In short, I would tell myself to do better research, on the majors I was thinking of, the schools I was thinking of, jobs that I wanted; that I way I wouldn't have taken so long to get where I am.

I wish I knew about the quality of student in this school. They will accept anyone who can pay the tuition. This means that there are constant distractions from students who are not as serious about their major as others. This also explains why most of our equipment is substandard, since the school won't fix things that bad students constantly destroy.

The worst thing about IADT is that they are more concerned with the bottom line and getting more students to attend, rather than taking care of current students. In the fashion department, most of the equipment and resources are substandard. Yet they keep upping tuition and adding completely unnecessary things to the campus, like flat screens in the hallways, where bulletin boards would suffice. Also, the ever-changing format of the schedule (going from 11 weeks to 10 & 3 hour classes to 2 1/2) makes it hard to plan your courses. The list could go on and on.

Sanford-Brown College-Chicago administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.