Collinsville, IL
Sanford-Brown College-Collinsville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown College-Collinsville

Kendal

I would say to myself Kendal you are a wonderful student and I know your ready to begin a new life as a college student. But you have to work just as hard as you have in high school. It has been a pleasure having you as a student and I wish you the best in what ever you decide to do in life. Because college is alot different from high school in so many ways, but I want you to go to college and make the best of it theres gonna be lots of partying and other distractions, but you are strong and you can handle temptation. Im so proud to have had you as a student I wish I could keep you as a student but I know the time has come for you to move on and further your education. When you go away to college don't forget about the ones you love back at home you will be dearly missed, and come back any time to visit us. And maybe you can speak to the younger students about your experience here and in college and how different the transition is from high scool to college.

Actually, so for the best thing about my school is the environment. The advisors were so helpful, I really appreciated it. Im unsure what my teachers, and classmates are like cause I haven't met them yet, I'm sure everything will work out just fine. I feel my school is best for me because of the schedule of my classes and the distance of travel from home to school. I also think the time of my scheduled classes is awesome, Compared to a four year college at this point in my life my career is very important right now.

Well Im a new student so there isn't much to brag about at this time. Except how excited I am that I finally have the chance to futher my career. But Im sure after about a week in school, going to class and meeting all my teachers. I will have plenty to brag about . But until then theres not much to say besides the staff that I met whom I think are awesome. They really explain every thing in detail and I must say that makes me happy to know I can count on them for anything I need.

Sanford-Brown College-Collinsville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.