Orlando, FL
Sanford-Brown College-Orlando

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown College-Orlando

Candice

My school is best know for its Fashion Design program

My school is best know for its Fashion Design program

I know you are having a blast this year and enjoying the beginning of adulthood, I want you to finish out this senior year strong. I want you to bump up your grades as high up as possible. Apply now for as many scholarships as you can. Coming back in time, I have some great advice for you. I want you to work harder for yourself now, because all kinds of free interest and credit cards will be thrown your way. Don’t be so eager to sign up for any and everything; because in a couple years you may be sorry. Just because you are an adult now and you are in control of what you do, don’t start doing backflips. It is now your turn to literally tell yourself what to do, even if you don’t want to do it. School is now just as important as before. Make sure you keep your grades up and get help if you need it. The transition may be a little awkward but I’m trying to make it much smoother.

I would have to say the worst thing about my college is the price. If price isnot an issue then there's nothing bad about it.

Daisy

The choices we make definitely impact are future. We can pick the easy things in life or challenge ourselfs. Although we make mistakes there is one chance we should always take, education. The world is scary but being prepared is crucial. If we go to school and embark on a career we will be ahead of the game. I recently finished my first semester of college and I have no regrets. I have learned so much and have matured more. I have to use my time wisely and learn to make wise decisions. There is no one that is going to hold my hand and walk me through this, I must learn this on my own. Education is important and the times call for it. There are so many things you learn that really expand your knowledge. This has been valuable because I am learning about myself and preparing for the future. It can be scary to start a new school and even scarier to make decisions like deciding on a major. However, I'm glad to be taking these steps because I'm learning so much more and I feel that my life is headed in the right direction.

Joanna

My seven-year-old daughter picked up an acorn and asked, “What does it taste like?” I challenged her to try it. She did, her mouth puckering, and learned that acorns are bitter and completely unpalatable, even though loved by squirrels. The mystery was solved. Every day for my daughter is a learning experience, and I feel that education is at the core of personal growth at any age. Currently, my time in college has grounded me and yet lifted me off my feet at the same time, as it has given me the basic skills of knowledge as well as diversified and opened my thinking. The more I learn, the more I understand that I am only a part of the equation, a piece of the whole. When my daughter explored an acorn and discovered its offensive taste, she also realized that squirrels must like its bitterness. Like her, my education has helped me to know and appreciate my own perspective but also the opposing perceptions of others, the “squirrels.” Having this broadened horizon has given me a taste of the world’s complexity and an appreciation for the diversity it holds, including my place in it.

Chantell

My Classmates Are Amazing Some Of Them Are My Age And Some Of ThemAre Older And Wise We All Help Each Other Out The Best We C...

My Classmates Are Amazing Some Of Them Are My Age And Some Of ThemAre Older And Wise We All Help Each Other Out The Best We Can.

My School Is Best Known For Their Game, Graphic And Interior Design Programs.

So Far The Main Thing That I Have Gotten Out Of My College Experence Besides Education And Experence About Interior Design Is Life Long Friends.

Joan

Not only is the administration friendly and willing to work with the prospective student, the campus is nice and quaint as well. The curriculum seems to be perfectly geared towards each concentration. For example, my major is fashion design, and they provide a holistic approach to the subject by providing the students with classes that build a successful foundation towards true understanding of the subject. Not only do they teach you the technical side of design, they teach you the history and the true art of it.

I started college in 2007 in a much different major; I went into that particular concentration because my parents wanted me to. Their reasons were logical: it can provide me a stable future and insure me a job after I leave higher education. However, I grew to detest college and all the institution stood for. It was after I truly immersed myself in the college experience that I discovered myself and what I wanted out of life that I realized the importance of school, education, and most importantly, pursuing my passions in life. Design and clothing have been two things I have been passionate about for a very long time, so I decided to follow my dreams and go into fashion design, despite the discouragement from my parents. I came to realize that education is the most important facility that can be provided for a person. It nurtures growth of mind, body, and soul. The sciences advance humanity as a whole, but the arts enrich society. Both are needed, and neither can be truly understood without the entire college experience. College allowed me to discover myself as a person.

Students that are very artistically minded and have a true passion for design should attend this school. IADT encourages artistic growth within the student in many ways, from the ambience of the campus to the curriculum to the friendliness and willingness of the faculty and staff themselves.

Robert

I have learned that if anything that failure is not always a bad thing. With each failure one must learn to simply pick up the pieces and try, try, again. If anyone was a high school student reading this my best recomendation would be to study as much as you can. What the teachers are teaching is not as important as doing the work. What I have learned is to be dedicated, industrial, and civil. This is not to say what high school teachers have taught is unimportant, on the contrary an individual needs this in their work field. What I mean is that moral values seem to make one a better individual than if they only had an education. I regret that I did not use this in high school, but argued greatly over the need of a good education. A good education can if one is willing to overcome poverty, in many, but not all cases. We should not seek to become rich, but rather gain an education that can help one to have the necessities and not the wants of this world. Indeed this is what I have learned from my college experience.

The best thing about my school is we are highly creative and even though we are creative we are dedicated. The students and the faculty are driven to suceed, and the faculty seems to genuinely care about my sucess.

Getting the financial aid done. For me numbers tend to get backwards in my head and I find that the financial aid counselors are there to help me.

Raymond

My school is a great hands on training and helpful enviroment with great teachers and friendly people.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to put your work first. Also I would tell myself that a education is a great thing to have and you should futher your education you would make life better in the long run. And education is key to success in life to find a great job that you would want to have and live your life doing somthing you love to do.

The kind of person dat should attend this school is a hard working, strong minded person. A person that is foucus on school and knows when its time to work and not put school on the back burner. Also willing to better there self and no matter he how difficult he work seems you not afraid to ask for help and learn what you need to learn to be successful in the future.

Jonathan

The Internation Academy of Design & Technology is best known for its fashion department.

Going back in time to be a high school senior I would have told myself that I should have focused more on my grade point average instead of just trying to pass classes to graduate. I got good grades, but could have gotten better if I tried a little harder then what I did. I would have told myself to get motivated into finding a job then so I could save for the application fee, and tutiton for the first year of college, and making myself be a dependent so when I applied for my FASFA I would have had a better chance of getting pell, grants, and more financial aid I wouldn't have to take out all the loans I have out right now. I would have told myself to apply for scholarship early to give myself a much better chance to have my school being paid for.

The program I am in, which is Game Production. Reason why is because it was created by the President of EA Games and offers everything I need to know for when I make it into the industry. Sharpening up my art skills, as well skills that were needing improvment, for example: speeches. Another best thing about the school is the instructors. They have experience in the field and teach in a way that you can understand, offer free tutoring if needed, email you back within 24 hours, are understanding, and help you out as much as possible when struggling.

PAMELA

Well.. considering that I am a dislocated homemaker, I would considered pursuing my passion which is fashion. Those sjills that comes naturally are usually those that will generate income.

Sanford-Brown College-Orlando administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.