Tukwila, WA
Sanford-Brown College-Seattle

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown College-Seattle

Ivy

Nice friendly staff. They are very helpful in the entire process.

Nice friendly staff. They are very helpful in the entire process.

I would tell myself to get off the pain medicine while I was still young. I’d tell myself I could follow my dreams and go to college if I just quit abusing my pills. I graduated from High school in 2001 and did pretty much nothing with my life. I almost died more times than I can count and made myself sick allot, but nothing worth anything. With a year clean 12 years later I’m finally able to attend college. If I could have just listened to myself now back then who knows how far I would have gotten in life now. Wondering doesn’t help much though. At least I’m clean and in college now.

The fact that all the fees are bunddled into one tuition fee.

Alexis

I believe they are best known for having hands-on, personal instruction that aids the students in learning their craft thoroughly and displaying theirs talents with the help of theirs teachers' expertise.

My college experience has taught me that I need to stand up for myself and the things I want in life. No one else cares whether I succeed as much as I do, and no one else is going to get my degree for me. When you know what you want and you work hard for it, you can be successful. The sense of accomplishment you get from achieving your goals is something that no one can take from you, regardless of what unforseen events may occur in life. Friends may come and go, teachers may forget your name, you may seem to grow apart from your family, but if you are working towards what you want, you can stand tall knowing what the cost and the worth of your success has been. It is different for each of us, but no less or more significant. Your life will be what you make of it.

So far the worst thing I have noticed is the price. The tuition is more than my GI Bill can pay for, so I have to search for other avenues of payment. Another "worst thing" would be that my school is a little on the small side. It is pretty new, so I think they just need to get their name out there more.

Melissa

The International Academy of Design and Technology campus in Seattle is definitely not acres and acres of University property... It's a small, 500-student college with tons and tons of teacher attention!!

Dear high school Melissa- What advice wouldn't I give you right now? Since I have to narrow it down to 200 words, I am going to give you two pieces of advice. One, do NOT go out to eat until the end of the month when you absolutely know you have some extra money to spend. I know Red Robin, The Cheesecake Factory, and Blue C Sushi are delicious, but please please resist. You never know when you'll have to go to a craft store and buy supplies for a project. Second, apply for jobs before you move out. Apply any places that are near your future apartment complex. This will give you a head start on having extra money AND, most importantly, keep you busy, so you'll always be in that hard working mode, and you won't feel the need to slack off or procrastinate at all. Much love, college Melissa. P.S. Francisco is going to blow up the transmission on your car while you're away. Chill, dad takes it to the shop.

The person that attends IADT should be a creative one first of all. Being creative doesn?t just mean knowing your colors, I?ve learned. You have to be super imaginative and have an eye for your major. Another trait should be independence;The school isn?t very big, with only 500 students, so the student should be independent enough to not have thousands of students around to make them feel satisfied. The student should also be resourceful. That meaning that he or she can find major related info off campus.

Demetra

The most frustrating thing is the location. The location is 45 min and is causing me to move to be closer.

Advice I would give myself is too stop thinking so little. I needed to think bigger then I did, now being out of high school for a couple years and being a part of something bigger shows me that the sky isn't the limit, the limit you put on your self is fear. My fear was not being successful. Life is about taking risks and thats something I should have done more. I would tell myself that everytime I said I can't... I should have said "what can I do to do this?" Life is what you make it and I would tell myself to make the most of it. The years get shorter and shorter and even though senior year was the longest it should be the best. I would love to see what would have been different if I only I said I can instead of I can't. Can't should no longer be in my vocabulary. Overall I would tell myself that my dreams should go beyond the skies and don't ever say I can't or they will never come true.

My school is known best for their willingness to help students and make them suceed. They are known for their resources and access to information.

Reona

My classmates are very helpful, they help me when I have trouble with my school work and they don't put me down in a negative ways.

I would definently give myself the advice of saving as much money as possible and limiting what you spend because in the end you willl end up broke with no job like I did.

Not having enough activities, sports and hanging out spots for students is what I consider the worst thing about my school.

Heather

im not really sure, its not really known for anything, some people gradute and some people dont, theres a lot of people from my school that drop out or go some were else. Becuase they dont like the school, and the teachers suck, so i dont really know what we would be known for. To have the most kids droped out or to a differtn school,hahhaha .

I think if i was to go back in time to be able to tell my self is that i should study a lot mroe and not just fuck off and to be my homework. Becuase im high school and never really did to much of my work, or i just did the min. to pass which is not every good now that i go back and think about it. And also i wish i could tell my self to apply for more scholarships beucase i only apply for a few, and now im really hating my self for not doing more when i had the chance and the time..

Having really shity teacher that dont know how to teach very well. And the teachers that can teach really well and people like them they never get teach and it really sucks.

Sanford-Brown College-Seattle administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.