Sanford-Brown College-St Peters Top Questions

LaRika

I would tell myself to be more involved in activities, look into more colleges and visit them. I would also tell myself to apply for more scholarships and to get better grades.

Penny

Going back in time and knowing what I now know, be honest when I was in high school never thought about college was married and had a daughter, I was just focused on getting my high school diploma, I wanted to go across the stage to say I did it, so when my children state I can't do this, well let me tell them something, if I could do it I know that if you put your heart into something you can do it and do a good job at it. But looking back wouldn't have it any other way. This may disqualify me but I believe I answered the questions honest and to the best of my ability. Thank you

michelle

Wow, there are so many things i would tell my self the firts being to pay attention and make these classes count, do the homework and try your very best, i would get information as to what classes i need to have as pre requistes for college that i could take while in high school. Please do everything you can to avoid pregnancy until you finish college, not just high schoool. I would take every advantage of college days, and make sure that i recieved good grades so that i would get scholarships to college, I would look into several colleges and apply to bigger colleges than community colleges and be sure to get my degree straight out of high school, instead of waiting until i could afford it, or my kids got bigger and all of that cause than you either wont go, or it will be so very hard to get done without alot of issues.