Tampa, FL
Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

Lorrine

My classmates are fun and informational.

My classmates are fun and informational.

So far, I have gotten nothing but support and and hands on training from my teachers and administers. Everybody is very encouraging and helpful in more ways than one. If it wasn't for the this school being so helpful to me, I wouldn't be in school today. This has helped me get a jumb start on my career in Culinary Arts and I'm loving every minute of it.

The best thing about my school is the hands on training and the excellent job offers and internship that are provided for you while your in school and after you graduate. I especaily love how they work so hard to make sure that you get the education you need to jump start your career.

Michelle

Nice people who seem eager to learn.

Nice people who seem eager to learn.

The most important things I have gotten from my college experience are knowledge and confidence. Confidence to speak up and knowledge to ensure that I will sound educated when I so speak. Today having a college degree in a field you are passionate about is important for two reasons; being able to do work you enjoy and having the degree that will help open doors. With the economy being uncertain and the job market so competitive having a better education is more important than ever. Attending college has been valuable for me because I believe now that I have what it takes to comeplete my degree and work as a Graphic Designer. That has been a dream of mine since the first time I was introduced to a computer and printed my first design on a black and white dot-matrix printer. When I recently helped my Mom go through some old boxes I was shocked to realize that I have been designing since I was first old enough to hold a crayon. I am not ashamed to say that I kept a few works of art just to prove to myself that I have always been a Graphic Designer.

Someone who thinks an online university is easier than an traditional university. If you are not expecting to work hard and learn then you should not attend this school.

Corrie

I have currently been studying for the health care field and its not as easy as i thought it would be. I know high school teachers said it would be hard, but you can bever really prepare yourself for how hard school may be. College has really helped me to see how much i have grown and how much more i will grow in my academics and maturity. College is nothing that should be taken lightly as i have just learned after finishing my first semester. I didn't understand the difference between studying in high school and in college. I knew i would have to study to maintain good grades and especially a good gpa in college but i never knoew how much i would have to study. This semester taught me alot in learning how to balance school and life and teaching me my real responsibilities. I want to thank you for your time and considering me for the scholarship. Thank you.

Lamont

I don't have any classmates in the classes this semester because of 1 on 1 study.

My college experience had been tedious, although, it has givin me a reason to stay focused on my goal. There are other options (and cheaper) that I could've taken to get where I want to be in less time. Overall I value it because it shows me not to take it for granted and work to my fullest potential.

Before I came to this school I wished I would've weighed my options a lot more and find cheaper alternatives along the way.

Jennie

This school is focused on visual and audio arts. All classes are geared toward real word circumstances and speakers from local businesses are called into give lectures.

The ability to see the work of others drives me to create better work.

Amber

This school promotes each student to do the best they can for themselves and achieve their goals, and they encourage students to create strong portfolios with their best work.

Providing students with the art degrees they want, at any distance. The online programs are amazing and more hands-on than many other online schools.

I have gotten so much out of my college experience that I don't think I would have gotten from anywhere else. It's been very valuable to attend because I don't think I would have gotten the same instruction and learned the same type of stuff from any other school. The school is geared toward the arts, which includes my dream job as a graphic designer. I have learned more about myself and my major in the past two years than I have learned throughout my high school experience.

Jonathan

My college experience has taught me that nothing is impossible. I am currently employed full time and taking 20 credit hours this semester in hot persuit of my degree. All of my classes are done online but are normal semester classes, not designed to be fast paced. My work load has been immense and at times I've wondered how I could possibly get it all done. Yet I stay up late, get up early, and study during my lunch hour. I'm planning on getting a 4.0 GPA this semester and am on track to do so. My current total GPA is 3.9. I didn't think I could possibly handle all of this, yet my wife's encouragement gave me the traction I needed to get started. I'm thankful she did and am surprised at the power of human will and of encouragement itself.

I'd say that IADT Online is best known for it's ease of use. It is easy to navigate the campus, and all the staff is very helpful and supportive.

When I first started college, I was a bit withdrawn. I wasn't sure if it would work out, or if I could handle the work load. And it is a challenge to juggle two children, a clean and organized household, and full time school. But with the support and help of my fiance, and my family, things ahve worked out well so far. I am confidant in my abilities to fulfill my goals. I have made friends, and learned things in college that I thought I already knew. It has been a very valuable experience to my life, both educationally and emotionally. I look foreward to continuing my new path.

I love my school. It has the exact program I was looking for. The biggest thing is that it is a little expensive, but it's worth it.

Marion

I can't really compare IADT to other schools having a Graphic Design Major with one exception and that is the fact that most other colleges offer a BS or AA in Graphics where IADT offers a BFA, BA and BS.

My experience at IADT has given me an opportunity to work at my own speed, yet succeed. I have attended an On Ground Campus prior to attending IADT and have found that you become more independent when you have to work alone yet have connections with the school staff and your peers. Being Online is very exciting...you don't know who you will be in class with and what state they are from. Most On Ground campuses have students from the surrounding area near the campus while this form of education gives one an opportunity to meet with others from different parts of the United States and abroad. Is found that the OnLine Educational experience is a challange (which I like), it is a way to become more independent, more efficient with ones time, more reliable, and turns one into a thinking individual.

The best thing about IADT is that it is Online. I can attend classes when I want and still keep up with them. I have found that the schedule of classes is unique and that I don't have to travel back and forth to classes. I would recommend a situation such as this for anyone working, out of school for a period of time and for the disabled.

Anna

I attended community college because of its cost, however I am now proud to say that I have earned my Associate of Arts degree (with honors), and I am ready to attend a four year university to get a Bachelors. College has been great because even though I was lost at times, I now realize how much I learned. I really want to be as educated as possible; I honestly love learning. I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life. I have a passion for Astronomy and German language. I have been taking German since high school, and did independent studies in community college. I really want to further my education in German. I feel good about what I have accomplished, and I feel well-rounded. I'm ready to concentrate on what I love!

Sanford-Brown College-Tampa administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.