Tampa, FL
Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

Kelsey

My college experience so far has consisted of night school, and it has certainly opened my horizons. This college experience has not just taught me important information from the official textbooks. It has taught me how to work with a diverse group of people, not only with different cultures, but a wide age range. It has taught me responsibility and discipline. No longer does any one remind me what homework I have to do, when I need to go to class. My college experience has certainly allowed me to grow into more of an adult, making college valuable to attend not only for the knowledge, but for the personal growth.

jessica

I have really injoyed going back and learning what iam intersted in learning how to beable to reach out to help the kids in the wourld what i have expermented in life myself ,I can only put out what I have exprinced and to do suck a thing is a great a complishment to me .

Marcelle

I haven't started yet, so I can't describe my classmates at this time.

I haven't started yet, so I can't describe my classmates at this time.

My school is best known for providing students with innovative technology and best practices in the industry. Students are able to work at their own pace inv irtual classrooms. Students prepare portfolios before graduating, and they work with instructors who are currently professionals in their respective fields.

I earned a BA in Advertising and during my undergraduate studies, my most memorable experiences were from student organizations and community involvement. I participated in student government budgeting and event planning committees, co-founded and creatively directed a dance team, presided over a poetry society and worked as fundraising chair for my sorority. I coordinated efforts that raised thousands of dollars from local businesses and professional organizations to bring nationally acclaimed poets to campus, provided scholarships to local high school graduates, and helped to create performances that won campus-wide and state wide talent shows from second place to grand prize, and even provided opening performances for poets Nikki Giovanni and Alix Olsin. These valuable experiences built a passion for leadership, marketing and consulting. My MBA in Marketing provided discipline in business, organization and entrepreneurship. My goal is to become a marketing manager, preferably in the telecommunications industry. I would also like to someday have my own full-service consulting firm providing independent contractors for marketing, communications, public relations, grant writing, event planning, strategic planning, business development and project management. The only missing element is graphic design skills and I have applied to IADT Online to study Graphic Design.

Jose

My experience in college is a weird one because of how im spending it. Most of the time i spend it practicing on my production techniques and my piano skills so i canbe ready and be at a skill were i im capable of being productive in my line of work. Truthfully i really dont want to go out most of the time is because i dont want to miss out on tryin to get better my skills but sometimes i do take a break from it too. I spend sometimes examining myself and my idea's and enjoying my interaction with people from my school because i learn alot from them and from them i learn alot about myself. To me so far this experience is a good one and beside the curriculm myself as a person is growing and learning more from this place in time of life my life.

some of the courses they have too me theyre not really needed

First the location but thats justs for alittle bit but what i tell my friends though about the school is the teachers because you can learn the things that you need to know and what helpful but mainly is how the act and tell you how it really is out in the real world.

Melissa

My college experience thus far has been very valuable. It has greatly helped me in my current job. I am currently working in the field I want to be, just not at the level I want to eventually attain. My experience has also showed me how to be more patient, relieable, and how to apply classroom knowledge to everyday real life.

Erica

Attendig college and moving out of my house, I have learned who I am and what kind of lifestyle I want. By not having my parents around I have learned to be my own person and make my own decissions. With making my own decissions I have come to make a lifestyle of my own. I eat healthier then my family and I find time to exercise everyday at least 30 mins. Being at college I have found who I am and figured out what kind of life I want. Also I have learned so many new things and had so many new experieces that I never whuldo have learned any where else. I have learned things that will help me through out my life with my carrer, interactions with others and my family. College is an experiance that everyone should get. Without this year in college I would be lost in the worldand not know who I am and what I want to do with my life.

Kelly

Graphic Design and Photography and Web Design

Graphic Design and Photography and Web Design

I am an online student in Illinois attending classes fron IADT-Tampa. I enjoy my online classroom activities, the workload is balanced and I have maintained a 4.0 GPA since I returned to school after a 5 year break. The main benefit for me is staying up to date with the latest technology. As a graphic designer and Advertising Major, it is crutial to my career to continue to gain knowledge in this format. In this economy, I feel it is more important than ever to have a degree and work experience in order to ensure job security. My chosen degree in advertising is a field in which I have worked in for many years, but having a degree will enable me to make a difference for my family that will impact our lives for years to come. Being awarded this scholarship would ensure my ability to continue my family legacy in the printing industry, developing earth-friendly designs and advertising concepts and providing quality services to my community.

Learning is a joy to me. In college, there are many opportunities to learn. The obvious way is by attending classes. This is the primary way for sure, but there are other places where learning can occur. From the boatload of work that goes with college, I have learned the importance of time management. The homework won't magically disappear, so I have learned to balance between work, study, and "play". This has been a very valuable lesson.

chris

i have gotten the chance to experience the life as a college student and also have recieved the proper instructions so far towards the goals i am looking forward to completing upon graduation.

the worst thing i would consider about my school is probably the rush of preperation(schedule,loans,etc)

a person who has the passion to create,design and bring there dreams to life.

Ijanaya

My schoolis best know for its ability to teach students who have an interest in an art form such as fashion design but have no experience with sewing or sketching. They teach you from scratch as if you do not know anything about the field and give you the skills you need to become successful.

If i went back in time i would not have any advice to give myself. As a high school senior i was not 100% sure where i would go with my career goals but the journey i took after i left high school, helped me figure out where my heart and true pasion lay, in fashion. At age 17 i worked at a school where i was the assistant to the principal , i also discovered that i never wanted to work in a school if it could be avoided. After this i worked as a flight attendant at age 18 which allowed me to travel and see the world, i loved this and knew whatever career i chose would have to include lots of travel, then i worked as a production and wardrobe assistant on a local tv series in Trinidad i realised how much fun and how much i enjoyed working with people and working with clothing. Idid some research and discovered IADT the school i am currently attending and decided to pursue fashion design. If i went back in time i would simply tell myself to be more vigilent, to enjoy the experiences that i would soon experience.

Any one who is interested in persuing their goal wether it be in the audio production, animation, photograhy, fashion design, marketing or any other field offered at the academy but does not have the skills needed to become successful in their career choice, should attend this school.

Sanford-Brown College-Tampa administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.