Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

« See more reviews of Sanford-Brown College-Tampa

You do not give up on school. Things will get tough sometiems but just stick in there they will get better. Your life will be better once you graduate. Graduation day will be the best day of your life. If you need help do not hesitate to ask. There is always people around that you can get help from. You do not need to be shy. You need to be more outgoing and get involved in the groups and extracurricular activities.

Had I the ability to talk with my high school senior self, with the knowledge of college life I now have, I would impress upon myself the dire importance of applying for supplemental funding for college. As a full time unemployed freshman, I don't have the financial recources for housing. The aquisition of funding for room and board is a paramount aspect of college life that I wish I could have prepared for sooner.

So far, I have gotten nothing but support and and hands on training from my teachers and administers. Everybody is very encouraging and helpful in more ways than one. If it wasn't for the this school being so helpful to me, I wouldn't be in school today. This has helped me get a jumb start on my career in Culinary Arts and I'm loving every minute of it.

My college experience thus far has been very valuable. It has greatly helped me in my current job. I am currently working in the field I want to be, just not at the level I want to eventually attain. My experience has also showed me how to be more patient, relieable, and how to apply classroom knowledge to everyday real life.

My college experience had been tedious, although, it has givin me a reason to stay focused on my goal. There are other options (and cheaper) that I could've taken to get where I want to be in less time. Overall I value it because it shows me not to take it for granted and work to my fullest potential.

Don't choose a school just because they have a campus in your area. Online schools are great choices and can provide an excellent education and a reasonable price. The most important thing is to get an education, so whether it can be done at an actual campus or online it doesn't matter.

I have really injoyed going back and learning what iam intersted in learning how to beable to reach out to help the kids in the wourld what i have expermented in life myself ,I can only put out what I have exprinced and to do suck a thing is a great a complishment to me .

I would go back and tell myself to be more financially conscience. Being in college means college loans. In order to pay those loans it would have been smart if I had saved more of my money in high school instead of using it all for fun and social time.

i have gotten the chance to experience the life as a college student and also have recieved the proper instructions so far towards the goals i am looking forward to completing upon graduation.

I would of sat down and figured out what i wanted to do as a career and went straight to college. Instead of being unsure and 30 with no degree yet because i waited til the last minute.