McLean, VA
Sanford-Brown College-Tysons Corner

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown College-Tysons Corner

Darlene

I would need to have a spend more time studying and make an effective time managment calendar. I would need to spend time working on research papers earlier and slowly in order to achieve a higher grade. Take the time to take notes and recopy them in order to recall what was said in lecture. Find time to study and spend enough time studying concepts I have difficult comprehending.

Anyone willing to succeed in their career and willing to take a challenge. Anyone able to conquer their weaknesses and make them their strength.

I brag about being able to retain most of what I have learn and being able to use it in real life situations.

Aliecia

My school I attend is more hands-on where the teachers can show you what you will actually be performing in the workforce. Another unique fact about my school is that the student and teacher ratio is proportioned. Having that one on one time with your professor is appreciated throughout your time there. Yes, there are other universities and colleges where the classes are bigger, but the student can't really get that attention that we require.

If I were to go back and talk to myself with the best advice as a high school senior I would first say that college is nothing but school. Jumping into a four-year university for someone who barely could get up for high-school classses, is probably not the best option. Try attending a community-college or a vocational school first to see where you academically stand. Once again college is school. Yes, you here the parties every night, but class is still in the morning. College is too expensive to be wasting thousands of dollars to party. Fun will be there when you graduate. I would then say get to class on time and do your best. Even if you are sick or have a family emergency, emailing your teacher counts versus being a no-show. Remember this is your money, not theirs. No offense, but they do not care like your high school teacher did. Last and but not least I would defiantly say stay in school. Until you recieve your highest education you see fit whether it is an Associate's or PHD, remember stay in school because fun will be there.

The worst thing about my school would be former students coming back looking for assistance to find jobs. This is probably due to lack of planning. Alot of students wait until graduation is near to start searching for extern/internships. I am being smart and am taking the initiative to look for internships now. Although my graduation is next year I think it is all about planning your future to succeed, because if don't plan you're bound to fail.

Sanford-Brown College-Tysons Corner administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.