Iselin, NJ
Sanford-Brown Institute-Iselin

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown Institute-Iselin

Upon attending Sanford Brown I met some of the most wonderful people, who became very close friends of mine. We helped eachother to learn and expand and im glad to say I completed my courses with them by my side. However they are also my competetion; some of them looking for the same goals in life that I am, and I can not let personal matters stand in the way of my career.

If i could go back in time and give my high school self some advice, I would tell me that the road you have paved for yourself will become rocky, and veer off into many different directions. Things that seemed to be so planned out and set in stone are not, and change is always happening, but that is okay. When I was in high school I thought that I wanted to be a teacher; I attended a University for 3 years working towards that goal, only to find myself unhappy and ready to make a change. So I did, and im very pleased with my choices. I would tell my high school self, and any other high school student to expect the unexpected, and embrace the change. I did, and I am happy now. Im still working hardto complete my goals, and will never stop working hard. Every high school student should stay positive, confident, and hard working. In the end, it will pay off.

I knew a lot about this school before attending it, however nothing could have prepared me for the financial difficulties that I have met and will meet during the course of my education. I am determined to finish school and to not give up on the career path I have chosen, regardless of the financial crisis I have found myself to be in. Ive always beleived that if you love your job, then you never work a day in your life; I am working very hard to make that come true and will settle for no less.

• $0

Sanford-Brown Institute-Iselin administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.