Sanford-Brown Institute-Jacksonville Top Questions

kiante

Within the 2011/2012 school year, I have learned many lessons during the transition to college. One of the most important things that I would inform myself about is time management. In my first year, I realized that I had a lot of time on my hands , and I had a good balance between school work,and my personal life, but I still had too much time on my hands. The trick to staying productive and make connects would be to get involved in the different organizations on campus. The other form of advice I would give to myself is to build discipline. I've seen and meet many college students , who were not doing too well in school because they made bad decisions concerning the freedom that is acquired when attending college. The key to having time management and disciple is motivation. Without motivation, disciple or time management would not exist because I have no sense of inspiration to strive for certain goals. Therefore, the main advice I would give to myself would have to be continue to stay motivated or inspired.