Tampa, FL
Sanford-Brown Institute-Tampa

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sanford-Brown Institute-Tampa

Judith

I wished, it could be an Associated degree and people could help you find the job quicker and faste to pay back the loan that you own. Right now I can't even taking care of myself due to not working on my profession so i had to travel to New york to find a better job and better life, so far I am doing good but I will be happier when I recieved my Master degree. I would be able to pay back all the loan that I own and Have a little money for myself.Thank you.

The school is ok for people that would just start and they want a beginning, but you have to make sure that you want to stay in the state because, it would be a problem if you want to move to another state beside the state that you are in. Sandford brown credit are not transferable, If you want to continue your career, you have to go to a community college and take the prerequisite again, so you will have to start from the beginning. Sandford borwn Institute is just for adults, you spend a little time and you ready .

I would tell them that hard work pay off, they need to stay focus in school until they graduated, you need to choose your entourage and think a lot before you make any decisions, Choose a career not only as a job but as something that you will see yourself and so many years doing and grow,. Learn how to multitasks, give yourself disciplines in life, Elder advices are always good because they know more than we do. Try to put your life in order before you allow anyone to be a part of it, because if you know what you worth, Always think ahead, and always have a plan B, in Your life know your weaknesse Do not try to improve it right away, I will be happy when I finally receive my Associate degree in Healthcare Management, i fell like that I accomplish something and ready to move forward with all the plan that I have, I know the journey is not easy, I've been there and I am still fighting to arrive where i want to go, I know it will take time and patient and a lot of sacrifices, but God is in control.

Sanford-Brown Institute-Tampa administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.