Santa Ana College Top Questions

Oscar

The most frustrating thing about my school is the parking. For many it is always a situation which means they have to get there at least two hours before thier next class. Due to the moment of construction, it is hard to get parking and we are all wishing that the construction turns to being a parking structure.

Janet

TThe most frustrating thing about my school, Santa Ana College, is that there is limited space for students to enroll in classes due to the budget cuts. This year has been, by far, the worst year that space has been a serious issue. This makes it tedious for people to enroll in classes they need, thus they struggle more to complete courses they need to transfer to a univeristy, causing further damage by making their their "two year" enrollment to finish required classes much longer.

Israel

How far it is from where i live I have to either take 2 to 3 buses to get thier or drive anywhere between 35 to 50 minutes to get there! and then still try to stay awake and pay attention. also the sheer cost of the books the bookstore at my school sells the books for compared to what thier buy back value is.