Santa Ana College Top Questions

Raul

I wished I should have learned about the adelante program

Nelson

My first year at Santa Ana College I ended up taking more classes than I could handle, all because I wanted to transfer to a 4 year as soon as possible. I failed some classes and fell behind my educational plan. I wish I would have known to be patient so that I could have adjusted my educational plan so I would have taken the correct work load each semester. I wish I would have known to move out sooner, living on my own has granted me the skills I needed to become financially independent from my parents.

That the staff is more than willing to give you a helping hand, even if it isn't your professor. There are lots of study sessions going on and that there's so many places in that school where you can get tutoring. I also wish someone had told me that there are some professors that expect you to know everything they're teaching but then again that's why you are taking that class, to learn that material. One thing I wish I had known about this school is that you need to talk to a counselor before anything.

Kailey

I wish I had known how to organize my time more appropriately.