Santa Ana College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Santa Ana College

Johnny

My overall opinion of Santa Ana College is that its an amazing school with many amazing opportunities to learn and be part of the community college community. Most of the professors in Santa Ana College are very eager to teach and help students overcome any educational obstacles they are facing. In conclusion, I would definitely recommend anyone thinking of going to a community college to visit the campus.

Lissette

Santa Ana College is a great community college. It has excellent teachers and wonderful classes. The library was a great place to study and the librarians were always willing to help out if you didn't quite have enough money to print. Most if not all the staff around the school was nice and eager to help you.

Monet

Santa Ana College is a wonderful community college that has been established for the past century. It is thought to be much greater in academics than sports. Although the campus safety is not an issue there is current construction which causes issues and confusion.

Branco

Santa Ana College is a really diverse school. Meaning on how expand the level of opportunities it has. To staff members always around campus to help. There is also lots of help and lots of tips and positivity from students and staff.

Irene

Honestly, I was disappointed that I was attending Santa Ana Community College. All my friends ( During High school) were getting accepted to Uc's and Cal States. I would cry every time they say ' I've been accepted to *college*, I would be ashamed saying ' oh yea I am going to a community college'. But after know being a full time student my answer has changed. SAC is honestly amazing, they have staff who will listen to you, counselors who will go over an education plan, students who care about each other and for study groups outside of class. I am in many programs and it is honestly been very helpful. They have free tutoring, many programs that will help you financially, Transfer programs etc.. Do not even get me started about their classes! Some incoming freshmen do get there first year free if they graduated from a SAUSD school. It is just, i dont have any words to really describe how amazing and helpful SAC is.

Diane

All the professor are really helpful, and the counselors really cares about your education when we come in to ask for help, they're there.

Daisy

Santa Ana College has many resources that help a lot. I really like Santa Ana College because they prepare you to be ready to transfer. Also, they have learning center like for math, english, science, foreign language, and accounting which helps students be successful in class.

DIana

I've never met a facility so dedicated to help their students achieve their dreams. Upon acceptance, there were councilors approaching students with a warm smile and open hand. I was guided through planning my semester with ease and I felt so secure in the path I was taking. I never doubted Santa Ana College as the school to boost me up to the position I want to be. I know this school may just be a stepping block for some students to get to a better school, but for me this school is where I will learn more than just academics, but more of myself and where I want to be in life.

Irlanda

It is a great campus to be at, but the only thing that I do not like about the campus is the construction. It is like a maze around there it will take you 15 mins to get to your classes. Overall the staff is excellent they will help you in any way they can. The professors are pleasant and easy to talk too. If you have a question, they have office hours that we can just attend. They are also very understanding if you have situation and need them to move things around for you.

Keila

My overall opinion of Santa Ana College, is that I cant wait to start school in the fall because I'm looking forward to do my classes and do on time and not be behind. I believe it will be a great experience. It will help when I go to a university because, when I get there I will know what to do and be a deer in headlights. And because I save a lot of money.

Viridiana

Santa Ana College gives students many opportunities. I received so much help from programs such as Trio, EOPS, and promise. Sac allows student to borrow a textbook and laptop for each semester. I feel extremely safe in their campus. I would recommend to new college students .

Tien

Santa Ana College, a small community of students around the area, but we are well diverse. Students, teachers, and all staffs are friendly and open to all opinions. The education has been tested in comparison to universities and it qualified so it is a great opportunity to attain a higher education at a price students could afford. Although sports is not a big criteria, art surely is. From dancing to painting, we have much of the cultural arts in the package for all SAC students.

Hovannes John

I started the school in early 2017 and could not have been happier than choosing this school to complete my undergraduate studies prior to applying to pharmacy school. All the professors I have had, have always been helpful and always gone out of there way to help and understand the subjects well. The Chemistry labs might be a little older but the education is up to par in terms of how it is being taught.

Julieta

Santa Ana College is such an amazing college to attend. The atmosphere is amazing, the professors are amazing and are always willing to meet with you and help with whatever you need. This schools makes sure that you feel safe and at home. They are always there to give you that extra push when you feel like you can't go on anymore with your studies and feel like it's too much. They are always reminding us that we are worth more than we think and that in the end all of our struggles, late night studies, and exams will one day be worth it. I know that when I finish with my education career, Santa Ana College will be the school that I thank for encouraging me to reach towards my goals.

David

Come to complete your work and focus. Mostly everyone here is friendly and helpful if approached. Do not fear being judged, this campus is a community in which we all struggle through life in a multitude of ways. From single mothers and fathers, to first time college students and even the dreamers, we are all in it together and only encourage each other to leap the hurdles set before us.

Andrea

Great school with lot's of opportunities you just have to go for them, and they prepare you really well to go off to the universities.SAC also provides a variety of activities to be able to build relationships and make it a lot better in the future.The programs are great and will prepare you for what has to come when you go off to the next level and finish off great for the next 2 years.

Jasmine

I really enjoy being at Santa Ana College. The campus is nice. The professors are amazing and helpful. They are willing to give you tons of help as long as put some effort. The programs are very useful. The staff are delightful and friendly. Santa Ana College is filled with great people that want you to succeed.

Candy

The campus is under construction and will look a lot better at the end. Even though it's hard to get around with the construction, faculty have provided sign to help us find our classes more easily. That said, we have great professors who are always willing to help and make themselves available to support us in anything we need as students and people.

John

Glad I could spend the first two years of my college life here. I enjoyed making friends and creating memories that will last a lifetime.

Mona

I feel like Santa Ana college is one of the best colleges a person could ask for. The professors are amazing. The services that are available are many. Everyone here including the faculty, are humble and down to earth. The campus is very diverse with people from many backgrounds.

Lora

I graduated from the Speech Language Pathology Assistance Program in 2013. The program was great. The director was extremely helpful every step of the way. All of the professors in this program worked as SLP, so their knowledge was not only academic, but practical. All courses, at the time, were offered in the evening, therefore many of my classmate were working full or part time and/or had families to care for. I recommend the SLPA program at Santa Ana College!

Angelica Joy

Great college with so many great opportunities! The classes are very easy to register for, the website is user friendly. The campus makes me feel safe and the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. I enjoy coming to school here. I will definitely recommend this school to my friends!

Francisco

SAC is a great school and they invest in their students. Santa Ana College prepare their students for their next journey into a career and/or into a four year school. The school offers vocational training, seminars, guidance counselors, and their tuition and fees are affordable.

Take our Scholarship Match Quiz!