Bakersfield, CA
Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield

Mary

I would tell myself that anything is possible. Go to college and set goals before I get older, as I now am. I would encourage myself to give my all, focus and do my best to ensure a comfortable future. I wish I would have attended college fresh out of high school and thought more about my future at that time. I wouldn't have had the many years of struggle that I am currently facing as a 41 year old, single mother of three children. I would tell myself to reach for the stars and don't let anyone or any situation keep me from achieving my dreams and a promising future for myself and my family.

Russell

I go to a beutiful school. It's in the country. Lots of trees and birds. It's the I.V.C. campus.

If I could go back and talk to my senior self, I would encourage myself to enjoy life and not rush to be an adult. I would tell myself to continue to college immediately after graduation and enjoy the experience, make new friends, and learn all I could.

Our staff is very friendly and helpful. Fellow students are friendly and always willing to help new students.

We share our campus with a health education center so sometimes it's difficult to find parking. We have also been blamed for an unclean campus when frequently it was other visitors who left trash.

Tremaria

My school is best known for the great professors. I must say it is not common to find a school that has teachers that really love what they do. Brevard Community College is definitely known for having amazing teachers who take time out to help and guide thier students. I really love the professors at my institution.

One thing that comes to mind is the importance of going and continuing college right after high school. As young people we have the tendency to prioritize everything else except our education. Personally I did start college right out of high school; however, I paused to go to work full time for about a year in a half. This was a major mistake for me because I could have had my 4 year degree by now. It is hard to see my school mates finishing up their 4 year degree while I am finishing up my 2 year. So yes I would advice myself to stay in school while I am young and have no responsibilities. This is the time to take advantage of the support from my parents rather than producing responsibility, such as bills. Also, the earlier I complete school the quicker I can begin to embark on a successful career path in Psychology. Another part of my advice is the transition is much easier when I have a fresh mind, which enables me to be more successful because of my retained knowledge from high school. Pausing in between should not be my first option at all.

I consider the financial aid office not very helpful to the students. It seems that many students have complained about not recieving the correct information. I have asked many questions concerning scholarships and financial assistance, but it seems that they do not have the patience to steer you in the right direction to recieve aid. They are really fast pace when you speak to them and i believe the students will feel more comfortable and helped if they slowed down some.

Marlene

This is the most important year of high school. By this time you should know what college to attend; have paid all fees, and have taken the sat. There will be no room for play before work. Prepare for a new future and never take the eye of the prize. The workload is hard but, never give up; for it will compensate in the future immensely.

My school is a comfortable place to be in and learn. The staff is great. Students and staff make me feel at home

Every one should attend this school. Nevertheless, a person who is not self driven and motivated will not be able to attend my school.

corina

If I knew what i knew what i know now back then I would strive more to be focused and finish college . I wish i would have listened to my mother. She warned me that one day i would go back to college and think i would have finished by now if i only would have listen, I've been thru heck and back and with all knowledge i have now I know I will pass all my classes and be more focused. As I do not have any distractions as in high school. You dont take second chances for granted.

I Havent started yet i will be in march, so i dont have anything bad to say other than they dont offer rn program yet

Santa Barbara Business College-Bakersfield administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.