Santa Barbara City College

« See more reviews of Santa Barbara City College

I would remind myself to try my hardest and if I see something that I want, go for it! To make the most of the year and cherish every second of it because my life is going to change dramatically in about a year. I would have reminded myself to take in all the information that I can because I am going to need it in college. I think I would have spent a little more time with my family because they are not going to be around next year and I know I'm going to miss them more than i can imagine.

If I went back to my senior year, I would tell myself not to panic or worry about school. Make sure I sign up for classes and be not afraid of getting help from many. I would also tell myself to be more out going in class so that I can make many friends and connect with more people in my classes. Being extremely shy causes loneliness. Make sure you live life and stay in touch with all your good friends.

Pay attention to learning proper and effective study habits as well as note taking. Take care of schooling now instead of waiting until you are in your mid-thirties!! Take the time to learn algebra well so you do not have to take it in college when you have forgotten mostly everything to do with math outside of basic addition and subtraction!!

I would make sure that i tell myself to go and dont stop. I would tell myself that you can accomplish alot if you continue to stay foucuse and put in the hard work. Keep your eye on the prize and you will do just fine.

Make a plan of the classes you want to take and when you want to finish by ahead of time. Planning ahead saves a lot of time in the future and makes things a lot easier.