Santa Fe College

« See more reviews of Santa Fe College

Santa Fe College is a very student centered learning environment with small class sizes and accessible professors that will devote their time to assist students in learning the course material.

Santa Fe College is both intellectually and socially stimulating, dedicated to offering an intelligent education in all areas of study to those who seek it in pursuit of a degree.

Santa Fe is a great college for preparing me for the change to a big university,like the University of Florida, broadening my horizons, and has helped me adapt the real world.

A school that stands as a stepping stone for those that want to go to an University; with it being small, helpful, offering lots of different classes on campus and online.

It is a really wonderful school for everyone beacuse most of classes are not really big, for that reason students can learn more than sitting in a 300 students class.

A quaint, social campus that allows for both academic and personal growth of the student while allowing them to relate to faculty on a personal level.

Santa Fe has small classes, friendly staff and faculty, and challenging classes since they want to prepare you for university level education.

My school is an wonderful environment where everyone has the chance to learn and will learn no matter whatever disability they may have.

For me, Santa Fe College is a college that help students to achieved their dreams and to transfer to other major universities.

My school is quiet and everyone keeps to themselves unless they already knew a few people from their previous school.