Santa Fe College

« See more reviews of Santa Fe College

The worst thing about Santa Fe would probably have to be the communication. Everything is perfered through email. When you need to speak to someone that involves multiple questions, there should always be a person avaliable to attend to the students and help them in anyway they can so that students do not always seek the "I'll drop them an email" alternative. Not only is it unrealistic in the real world to get things done through email, but it's not nearly as personal. I also feel its a better way for students to practice their communication skills.

At Santa Fe offer a student and faculty gym free of use, only problem is that if you rent a locker, you must take out your belongings before a certain date or they will just throw anything in that locker in the garbage. In my experience I was not notifed of the date, which needs to be improved. For instance, an email reminder or a text stating the time and date gym lockers are to be cleaned out.

It has the reputation of being "The Waiting School." Sometimes, UF students look down on you since you are "only at Santa Fe" and that means either 1) You can't get accepted into UF, or 2) You are waiting to see if you can get into UF because you didn't get accepted the first time. Apart from that petty thing, its a wonderful school. Oh, and sometimes parking is difficult haha.

The worst thing about my school is that in oder for a student to take a class , they have to go over other classes such as intro class that does not even count toward your degree in order for the student to move on to the actual class they need. In my opinion i think that ust makes the student stay behind and it is a waste of time also.

The biggest problem with Santa Fe is the fact that their computer software that is used for online classes cannot handle the amount of students that the school has and needs to expand its technology, just like they are expanding the school.

Not enough parking. to get a parking spot you have to get there about 30 minutes befor your class to find a spot. Then it may be on the other side where your classes aren't

I haven't started yet so I'm not sure if there's anything so bad about my school yet. When I went to meet my academic advisor there wasn't much I could complain about.

Not enough scholarships for non-students which are going to school, working full-time and taking care of their family.

They don't offer loans to students who don't recieve as much on their federal and state aid.

There's really nothing I dislike about my school.