Santa Fe College Top Questions

Laureen

Any kind of person can attend this school, everyone is accepted and how well you do it based on how hard you work! If you fail, it's pretty much your fault. Stay focused, do what is expected of you and do your very best and you will most likely always succeed. I've had very few teachers at Santa Fe who were not understanding and were not willing to work with me, a really good staff overall! I would recommend Santa Fe to anyone, a great place to start!

Francesca

Someone who is not driven and determined to further their lives as far as education is concerned.

The only person that I could possibly imagine not wanting to go to this school, is someone that has no aspiration in life to achieve a greater job than the menial minimum wage job. Said person would have no determination to better the world, but would rather waste their time doing the same jobs for the remainder of their lives. This school gives the opportunity for everyone to attain a better education at very little cost. There is no reason someone shouldn't attend school, let alone this school with all the advantages that Santa Fe College gives.

Damion

Someone who is not very goal oriented and eaisly distracted.

Hunter

Any person who does not want to learn should not attend this school because this school is here to prepare the way for many who are willing and striving to learn.

Kofi

People who should not attend Santa Fe, is hard because no matter what the situation one is going to learn something from Santa Fe

A person who wants a huge classroom setting. Class sizes are small and I think personally that helps me learn better, but if you want a corporate multiple person feel you shouldn't attend this college.

TristanRay

I think that anyone has an equal opportunity to learn so there is not a kind of person who shouldn't be given the chance. I believe that in order to succeed one must be motivated and organized. In order to aquire knowledge one must be willing to learn. Everyone should be given a chance but it is up to the person to use that chance wisely.

Shaina

Santa Fe is for anyone who wants to further their education. There are no limits because everyone who attends Santa Fe is from a different background and all the diversity makes it a great school to attend.

I don't think there are people who shouldn't attend this school. Santa Fe College is a very diverse college and gives equal opportunities to all students. In the two years that I've attended Santa Fe I've seen many different kinds of people. I've met people with different religious and political views, people of different races, and from different countries. I think Santa Fe College can be for anyone.

Krystal

Let's face it, there is such thing as people who just weren't made for school. They don't enjoy it, don't do well, and half the time they're are better off career and money-wise. I feel it's those kinds of people who shouldn't attend this school. Most of the people at Santa Fe College, have the ultimate goal of making it into the University of Florida. If you aren't happy and don't pride in your school and/or work you shouldn't be there. Do something smart that makes you happy.

I think this college may not be right for you if you : like large class sizes want to be in the middle of a big city want to live on campus grounds do not like a small food court do not like a country environment want to be in a large scale college do not like hot weather do not like the more laid back environment are looking for large scale sports

Any person who wants to get a bachelors in any field other then nursing.