Santa Fe College

« See more reviews of Santa Fe College

Honestly, I wished I had thought and took more time to think about what I really wanted from my college experience. Making late decisions and not planning as I should have, I now struggle as a freshman. Saving money has been one of the hardest things, as it usually is for most college students. Especially since I have set my sights on going to Florida State College, enough money has become even harder to come by. So I wish I had thought to save more money and make long term plans for the next four years.

I wish I would have known for sure what I was going to major in because I took a few classes that I did not necessarily need. I just wish that I could have used that time that I spent in an unneeded class for a class that would have benefitted me more. That is my biggest regret so far, that I spent a whole semester in classes that would not benefit me in the future only hinder my progress. I should be done with all my prerequisite classes by now but instead I am not.

Before going to college i wish i wouldve known how to manage my time more wisely. I wish i would've known what my major is and learn how to make friends. Be more outgoing and less shy. If i knew how to all these things my semester would probably be alot smoother and I wouldn't be sitting by myself or isolated myself from everyone i don't know.

That the online courses are not that helpful. The teachers really don't engage you to actually learn online they just make you read answer questions, but do not force you to do assignments that help you mingle with other students via the internet.

I wish that I would've known not to be so nervous and scared. It is still a classroom setting with a teacher and they will help you achieve your goal in passing that class, as long as you show them you are.

I wish I had better known the approximate class size at Sante Fe College, although after being at the school for a year, I find class sizes neither too large nor too small.

I wish I would have declared my major earlier. I took a bunch of electives because I didnt know what I wanted to do and now I'm a bit behind where I would like to be.

I would have liked to have known that Santa Fe is a really nice school to attend. I also would have liked to know that it is small in size for classrooms.

I wish I had known it would be this easy to get back into school. I wish I had known to apply for financial aid alot sooner.

I wish I'd known how much textbooks costs before I came to school, but I'm sure that's with any school.