Santa Fe College Top Questions

Tom

All of the faculty and 99{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the staff I've met at this school are genuinely concerned about each student's success and will bend over backwards to provide students with any help they might need to ensure their success.

courtney

The flexibility of classes and being able to make your own schedule that best suits you. I also enjoy the limited classroom numbers. You feel more of a person and not a number.

Alexa

I think the best thing about my school so far would be that they have smaller schools in surrounding areas, such as the Watson Center in Keystone Heights (where I live), and the Andrew's Center in Starke. It gives the students who don't live in Gainesville a good opportunity to take their classes close to home, instead of having to worry about gas prices and such just to get to Gainesville.

It's proximity to my home

the diversity of programs offered

Santa Fe College's Nursing program has a highly regarded reputation as noted from many of the nurses that I work with here in the SICU at Shands at the University of Florida. I am consistantly told the one can tell the difference between a Santa Fe student and one that has attended a 4-year University. Not only is the nursing program outstanding, but the school overall is progressing in in many ways as it is currently building a very nice Fine Arts building and is in the works of creating its own nature preserved deigned as a classroom.

The best thing about my school is that it is filled with fabulous professiors wanting to go the extra mile to help students succeed.

Currently I go to Santa Fe College in Gainesville. The best thing about Santa Fe I have experience would be the variety of class which give each student the opportunity to discover what they want to do. The administration encouraged me to take a variety of classes, and therefore discover what each student i really passionate about.

Sheryl

The fact that it offers most classes online for the convience of the student to take classes and work or deal with other situations in his/her life.

Yukong

The best thing about my college would be they offer both day time and night time courses. This is a big factor in my life right now since i cannot take day time courses because of working to pay for my education and my living.