Santa Rosa Junior College Top Questions

Jamie

The community of people are entirely genuine and hard working. I have never met someone who doesn’t love the appeal of Santa Rosa's campus or its teachers. The Junior College is conveniently located in the central part of Santa Rosa allowing for immediate bus service, access to lots of diverse restaurants and ease for getting to and off campus. The most unique part about Santa Rosa Junior College is its older students who are more experienced in working and have family dependants that motivate them.

Hunter

I talk most about the SRJC's art program and faculty because the both really challange you to do the best you can with what you know and even pushing you out of your comfort zone to make you try new and interesting approaches to problems you may need to solve in your work.

Allyshia

There are probably too many things to mention in a mere one hundred words- Statistically, SRJC is among the top-ranking 'community' colleges in the nation. There are tons of resources available to help aid students in successfully finishing school, and the staff is all very friendly and happy to help point students in the right direction. The curriculum is top-notch, and there is an array of courses in each subject from which to choose, even in these hard times. Also, the instructors care so much- because of cutbacks, many have started a supplemental scholarship fund for exceptional students.

Julian

The teachers. They are the ones that truly make the school. A wide and varied staff, while not all may be perfect, the majority truly know their stuff. It's not just their knowledge, it's their true love for the information they share.

Steven

Students in Sonoma County are incredibly lucky to have the Junior College as a resource available to them. It offers an amazing range of studies and maintains academic rigor, which allows students to truly experience diverse fields without having to spend as much money as they would in a university. The staff and faculty at the JC are beyond reproach; they provide the highest calibur of instruction. Small class sizes combined with the opportunity afforded by the local scholarships makes the choice of going to the Junior College simple and smart.

Koji

I would brag most about the amount of applicable and reliable information I have learned through my general education courses. There is just so much to be offered in college, and being able to go through such a great variety of classes and learn so much definitely earns its bragging rights. There are so many great things I can learn in college that high school could only touch on, such as the vast amount of philosophies and advanced sciences. General education is definitely an underrated experience.