Sarah Lawrence College Top Questions

Bront'e

That I would need to apply for more scholarships.

Brent

I wish I had known how to sustain my own work ethic. Sarah Lawrence allows students large amounts of free time to work on inidividual projects and grow in an ever-changing city. If a student cannot utilize their time adequately, then the experience is seemingly lost. The risks and chances are based on a student's passion to grow and learn.

Melinda

I wish I had known about the lack of accountability for the student body. Teachers let a lot of things slide, especially coursework. Most courses are easy enough to pass if you know how to smoothtalk your way out of things and in your papers.

Suzie

How unneventful the social scene was, there is little or no community and its very dissapointing. Other than that I was very well informed.

Audrey

You have to be really socially proactive.

EMmalee

That this was as good as it was going to get for me.

Angela

How much it would really cost for all four years.

Ansley

The social life can be difficult.

How unfriendly/closed off students on campus tend to be

Meaghan

That while campus life/social situation is fun, the city was something to explore as much as possible too.

Annalee

I wish I had a clearer picture of what conference work was, and how the interviewing process worked. Likewise, I wish I had known which teachers to look for, and which to look out for, but that's mostly the type of thing you learn over time.

John

That it's all up to you. You can do anything you want here, and that's both the hardest and best thing about this place.