Sauk Valley Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Sauk Valley Community College

Ross

I love Sauk! There is so much to do, and the professors are absolutely amazing. It has that small school feel; however, there is so many opportunities for students to get involved in. Some people downgrade community college, but there is so much to do, some Universities can't even match.

Angela

Salk Valley community college is a great little community college in our area. The staff and faculty are wonderful in helping the students. Sauk has a support a student support facility that's always willing and eager to help the students . I highly recommend Sauk Valley community college for anyone interested in a community college.

Lilian

Sauk Valley Community College is a small college with many opportunities to become close with the professors and students. I was not expecting to go to this school and was dreading going. However, I have been very pleasantly surprised by what Sauk has had to offer. I am now a part of the Psych Club and enjoy learning in the classroom settings with my peers and professors.

Kristin

Sauk is an overall great school with plenary of resources available from computer programs to free tutoring in the learning commons and helpful staff that are always reachable(unless it’s a weekend) over the phone, through email, and during their scheduled office hours.

Bajram

It is a Wonderfull school and its is looked upon since it is an community school as well as it is cheap! it has most classes that are transferable to other universities and great staff!! I do highly recommend Sauk!! Many different opportunities and diversities to begin with, as well as being near home!

Caitlin

Sauk Valley Community College is a wondrous college, but only if you are going for a 2 year school. We do not have on-campus housing and the school is very small. I can only be here until I get my associates degree then I am going to a different college.