Savannah, GA
Savannah Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Savannah Technical College

Victor

I believe this school is on its way to becoming great. It is a work in progress and the only people who can change the school are the students & teachers that are in it. Everyone has to put forth effort to make this school as great as I know it can be.

Shana

It is a great school with so many successful features, apply yourself and make the commitment and you will not only have self confidence but each professor and person you will meet is going to encourage you to get better. The environment of the school gives off a wonderful, save, alluring vibe.

Dena

Friendly and genuinely kind people that treat you like family.

Friendly and genuinely kind people that treat you like family.

The best resources, professors, and education given at a college in Georgia.

During high school two points of importance were pressed upon me. One, keep my GPA high. Two, participate in as many extracurricular activities as possible. So I did, I studied hard, kept my focus, and succeeded in getting good grades. I was in every club available. I participated in Beta, Environmental Club, FCA, FFA, Honors Societies, etc. Now I look back and think why did I stretch myself so thin? The problem was not that I did not enjoy being apart of these clubs, but that I was never able to give myself 110%. If I could go back, I would focus on only a few clubs. I would allow myself room to fully participate in what I signed up for. My teachers made it seem like participating in clubs were the sole way to be accepted into a college. The clubs were what "made applications look good." Now I see that not as much was needed. I would tell myself to do things differently because I feel like I did a lot of nothing. I was never able fulfill a major accomplishment or be a leader. I see now I could have done so much more.

Antionetta

I enjoy being able to be a part of Future Business Leaders of America and be able to meet people of like minds for us to get together and help society accomplish lifetime achievement. It has been my dream to become a judge ever since I was four years old and Savannah Tech has allowed me to achive this.

I am excited that school is avalible online making it more convient for me to work part-time during the week.

That my advisor would give me a hard time. I am a single mom only trying to accomplish my goals without drama.

If I could go back in time I would tell myself not to "take time off". Having a college education is so much more important than I thought back then. I would tell myself to have confidence and to stay focused. I would advise myself to apply to more than one college and to get busy finding the finances to pay for school. College life is not that difficult to transition into as long as you stay focused. Set your goal and keep your eyes on it. I would inform myself that not everyone is a part of the party crowd, and furthermore that it is acceptable not to be. Only a few people I called friends then are still around today. Friends come and go, it is just a fact of life. By focusing on education, I would better prepare myself for what is really going to happen "when I grow up". Being an adult is more than paying bills and being of legal age, it is also attitude and actions. With the right attitude about college, the transition gets easier. Responsible actions and the right attitude are two ingredients to a successful education and career.

The best thing about my school is the professors. i have had wonderful professors who like to teach and have helped me through not only the assignments but also to help me figure out what i am going to major in.

My school is best known for having a large amount of classes that will transfer to a close-by four year college, Armstrong University.

If i could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to have a good attitude and to be open to an education. Education is vital in actually being able to survive in life. If you do not have an education, then you will definetly struggle getting by in life with having a career. Also, it is important to really know what you want in a career. Having a good attitude and being open to knowledge can benefit a student's motivation and will-power in college. A lot of students end up failing out of college, due to the fact that they are stressed out and confused about their career choice. It is a very scary decision. A person's career will actually be that person's life. That is a big part in defining who a person is, and determining that person's future in life itself. Being open to and having a good attitude towards knowledge can open up so many career possiblities . Not only can it do that, but can also benefit a person's life in so many more ways.

The Financial Aid staff, along with the Admissions staff, are not very helpful.

Neisha

Advice I would give to myself would be to actually make sure that I want to attend college in the first place. When you first graduate your not sure what you want to do and you rush into things, and that is not good. What you want to do is just think . Think before you mess up the first crucial semesters in a new school. I would tell myself that, it is ok to be unsure, that it is not the end of the world. I would tell myself to just take time to think about it, just look over what is right for you and not what is convient for your family . I would tell myself to ask for help and to not be afraid because thay are here to help you not to hurt you.

The worst thing at savannah tech is the lack of food facilities. There not really a place where you can sit down fully with out feeling crowded.

The kind of person that doesn't take school seriously. The type of person that thinks he/she is back in high school and thinks that it is ok to skip classes. That is the type of person that shouldn't be allowed to attend school hear.

Savannah Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.