Savannah Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Savannah Technical College

Angelique

It was a fun learning environment. The councilors were very flexible with talking to me and helping me with my classes. The tuition is affordable. The on campus shop is awesome. Many opportunities are given for careers and many pathways. I highly recommend it as a technical college.

It is a very good to start or continue your academic journey . It has been good for me. My teachers have been actively engaged in my success as student sins I started going here. The campus is located in good area and close all parts of the city. If you decide to go here you will not be disappointed.

Shana

It is a great school with so many successful features, apply yourself and make the commitment and you will not only have self confidence but each professor and person you will meet is going to encourage you to get better. The environment of the school gives off a wonderful, save, alluring vibe.

Victor

I believe this school is on its way to becoming great. It is a work in progress and the only people who can change the school are the students & teachers that are in it. Everyone has to put forth effort to make this school as great as I know it can be.

Ashlie

I really like this school. I believe they have a lot of programs to offer. The faculty there are very helpful. Not enough parking for visitors but overall is a great school. I would definitely refer someone to come to this technical college over others.