Largo, FL
Schiller International University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Schiller International University

Joseph

From the little bit of time I have witnessed, there are a lot of cultural events with the city. I have not been able to attend anything yet, but I have seen a lot of postings of trips to other countries and attendance to local, cultural events near the campus.

Again, I have not been in the school long enough to say much; however, the ones I have met and talked with are all super nice! It is a very diverse school, but people who go here are searching for an international experience. This means that they are all very open and friendly, looking for a new concept or culture. It is amazing to see so many different walks of life come together so well. We are all searching for the same thing, but coming from somewhere different. It seems to work out very well here.

The academics are all centered around business, finance, management, international relations, or nursing. I haven't been in the school long enough to say much about them, but they seem to be very focused! Since the school only offers a select few, they strive to really hit it home with each one. Seeing as how I am going into International Business, choosing this school, where I can take classes in Germany, France, Spain, and so forth, I am honestly getting the "international" part of my education!

Coralie

Were I able to go back in time to give myself advice as a high school senior, my main topics of focus would be observation and generosity. I have come to realize, in the time since I have graduated, that observance and awareness of one's surroundings opens doors you would entirely miss were you not paying attention. Being cognizant of the people and places around you, enables you to not only appreciate the world, the environment, and people, but grants you opportunites to be generous with others. Generosity, in a discreet manner, can vary from a smile to a favor. Generosity is not to be done for the sake of recognition but simply to help another person out. In the long run you never know when they may come back and return the favor. I have had the pleasure, to do favors and extend a hand when needed. In those moments even the conversations exchanged have benefitted me far more than I would have ever forseen. As a human race we need to be there for eachother, working together, through thick and thin--not just for the acknowledgement or approval of the public, but to better unite the world.

I believe that students who desire to better understand the world around them, to enhance international communication and exchange should attend this school. It's vital to be knowledgable about our history and that of other countries to progress positively in the future. Many conflicts, both nationally and internationally have resulted from sheer misunderstanding and/or differences of cultures. We need to open the minds of people today to become more accepting and willing to embrace the world as it is; not only how we would like to see it. One should enjoy meeting new people and doing new things.

I would prefer not to necessarily brag, however, it is my hope to meet intelligent, motivated, kind, and open students desiring to go out and make a difference. I would compliment the school for having a few different campuses in different countries; giving the option to students to travel and learn new languages and cultures with facility. Allowing students to travel from place to place with out constraints regarding their credits is a tremendous advantage. The way in which the classes are scheduled will also be a huge asset. Allowing students to focus on one subject per month permits mastery.

Schiller is small, dedicated and very flexible to what you need.

Schiller is small, dedicated and very flexible to what you need.

Don't slack off. Do your work as soon as you get it. Don't get consumed by other people's obsessions with alcohol and drugs. Be yourself and just really focus and know that this education will work to improve your life.

It has a very small number of kids attending classes offered at the school. (although they have very good programs in other countries.)

Schiller International University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.