Ann Arbor, MI
Scholars Cosmetology University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Scholars Cosmetology University

teresa

Going to Le cordon Bleu is a great experience, because they do a lot of one on one teaching and I am learning a lot about many cultural cuisines. I think that the classroom sizes is a good size, so that everyone can see and hear the chef speak. Some people ask me what school I go to and i let them know, then when I tell them they always ask me is it a great school and am I willing to go to there house and cook for them!?! Most of the students sometimes complain about how our cybary is really hard to find information on when searching for items.

My Favorite Class so far has to be Foundations 3, because we cooked and carved all kinds of meats; pork, beef, bison, veal, poultry, ex.. I really don't have a least favorite, because I love to cook and I love anything to do with helping me with my dream on opening my own restaurant. I personally never hang out with any of my chefs or professors out side of class, I find it very unprofessional.

Scholars Cosmetology University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.