Schreiner University Top Questions

Schreiner University is a small school perfect for students who want a high-quality education in a friendly environment that isn't overcrowded like some universities get.

Leticia

This campus is a small town school and it has been pretty good to me in the three years that I have attended here.

Cheyenne

Schreiner Univeristy is a school that offers that best of services for their students to ensure that each student can achieve their dream career; no matter how far the stretch it is to obtain that goal, they will capture that dream and make it ours to live.

samantha

Schreiner University is first and foremost a family unit. We stand up for each other, and support each other through whatever it may be that they endeavor.

Noor

Beautiful, high quality educational faculty.

Ethan

The students of my school are very open minded.

A hill country haven for the student who likes their quit time and a school next to the city for the student who wants to have fun.

Schreiner University is diverse, and fun; there are many activities to get involved with, and all the students are really friendly!

Schreiner University is a classic four year private university with beautiful vintage charm located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country.

Colton

A small little school tucked away in the hills of Kerrville.

A Small school on a beautiful campus.

Ariana

Real chill; everyone just does there own thing and the campus overall is beautiful and serene with a faculty that is very caring a personable.

Schreiner University is a great school because you are able to communicate with your professors easily and have small classes.

mischele

A cooperative family that's ready and willing to help anyone that wants to help themselves.

Schreiner University in Kerrville is one of the best schools for a small enviroment, everybody knows everyone around the campus, and the major that I am doing is BS Mathematics all of the professors are so helpful with your sstudies or working on something that you don't understand, basically one on one time which is great

Jaclynn

Schriener is a small well developed school that focuses it's primary attention on it's students. It is a private university that states we "Learn by the heart"

Schreiner is a small school where everyone fits in, making the future of the college very bright and colorful.

We are an institution focused on intergrating students into the acadamey of thought and knowledge, through interdisiplinary studies, campus activities, recognized student organizations, et cetera.

Charlotte

Schreiner University is a small, but influential university that makes you feel at home.

Schreiner University is all about learning with your heart.

Schreiner University, is a school where a student can come and feel like they are a-part of a community, not just being part of a mob of students but part of the class where the teacher knows your name.

carlos

Schreiner University is the college of my dreams, because i found everything i was looking for in a college.

Janita

Schreiner University is an outstanding liberal arts school in the Texas Hill Country where you will lose your heart to the hills as well as the campus.

Kim

Schreiner University is a great college that puts their students before anything else and they do their best to keep inspiring the students to go after their dreams.

Schreiner University is a great school, with faculty that truly care about you and your future!

The Schreiner University campus is small but very beautiful with small classes where you can ask the professors questions.

Small school feel with big school abilities

There's a great small school atmosphere that makes you feel welcomed and comfortable.

Spencer

Schreiner can be anything that you want it to be; it can be all academics, all parties, all volunteer work, all sleeping, or any combination those, but most importantly, you make the choices, and you are the one who decides what your experience here will be like.

Great for those who like small schools.