Schreiner University Top Questions

Determined in some ways, clueless in others.

Leticia

The classmates are interesting. Everyday I am able to meet someone new and find something in common. This campus is small enough to the point that if I am able to make a new friend, I will be able to see them again.

Santos

My classmates are very friendly and interactive. We all get along and usually tend to meet many new friends that you can keep for the rest of your life.

Open-minded individuals who try to help others out!

Karli

My classmates are incredibly diverse in the way they think, act and carry themselves.

My classmates are always willing to help anyone out.

joshua

My classmates are respectful, laid back, and funny.

Misty

My classmates are a unique mix of everything it takes to make a university, they respect your beliefs, and they are all willing to help who ever needs help.

My classmates were very good freinds and educated.

My classmates are all very open and friendly and are never quick to judge.

zena

Most of my classmate are still somewhat naive and learning about life, but college is quickly helping them grow up.

the classes are small about 20 max per class, we work together share notes and more than likely your roommate could be sitting next to you

My classmates are all very friendly and try and help anyone who might need help in anyway that they can. If they cannot help you, they will direct you towards someone that can help.

Diverse, a mixture of studious people and some who's main focus is not on their classes

Lacey

My classmates are great people. I enjoy having everyone that are in my classes.

Gabriella

Goal oriented students with potentially bright futures.

Most of my classmates are sensitized and sheltered, almost as if college is their first encounter with the real world- one in which they are separated by their parents; However, there are a select few that are more open and desensitized.

My classmates are wonderful and we get along very well and add our own point in class.

My classmates are all one-of-a-kind.

Out going unique individuals from various distinct backgrounds.

Anneliese

Everyone at Schreiner is here to learn and has a positive attitude towards learing.

my classmates will be my friends for life, i love and know every single one of them, and they are just so great!

Colton

My classmates are intelligent people who are always willing to give out a helping hand to any in need.

My classmates are friendly, willing to help, and smart!

Ann

My classmates are helpful, close-by, intelligent, and caring.

they are excited to be attending college

Fun, and eager to learn especially in lab

My classmates are young intellegent athletes.

Patsy

They have been at Schreiner for a while and love it but are ready to graduate.