Schreiner University Top Questions

Joselena

SU is best known for their nursing program.

Great well rounded employee out of college

Isabel

Schreiner University is best known for its location which is in kerrville. It is also known for the nursing and sports exercise programs. This school is also referred to the school with more one on one time with the teachers, and other faculty members. It is also known as a small friendly and accepting campus.

Eloy

Being a small, private liberal-arts university in the hill country region

The friendliness and approachability of faculty, as well as the learning support services department for those with learning/physical disabilities.

Nursing or Exercise Science majors. But what I think it's best known for, and what mainly convinced me to go to this school, is it's small classes and one on one interacion between students and teachers.

Ruben

Schreiner university is best know for having great teachers, small class sizes and a great campus.

Ramon

Smaller classes,accessable professors,quality education,small campus,ease of access,good financial aid counselors,competitive athletics for small DIII school,close knit community.

Being a small, close-knit community. Most students are local. Our professors are excellent at having knowledge in their field though. They are all very experienced and willing to share what they know.

Genevieve

Schreiner Uiversity is best known for its tight-knit community and close family feel of acceptance. Generally, everyoneis niceand kind here, even the custodial staff who keep the buildings looking spectcular. Although people gossip constantly, ou can find friends and get the help needed o succeed.

Liberal arts school known for excellent teacher to student ratio and plenty of deer on campus.

Jaclynn

Our school is best known for the generosity and heart felt community.

The hill country area and the smaller classes

Colton

It's a very prestigious school that delivers pretty much everything it says it will. You can promise yourself getting a great education along with good, promising Professors that know very well about their field. As an expensive school, they do a very decent job of helping you cover a good fraction of the price for coming here each year. Schreiner University is a great choice for any who are serious about getting their upper level education to the career of your choice.

Kim

My school is best known for being a friendly college with professors that are willing to do what they can to help us achieve the best education possible. The college has many athletes competing for tournaments against other schools and they perform their best each time. The school is more involved with their students compared to any other college and they do their best to have a close connection with their students. They also put together a lot of volunteer opportunities to get the students involved with helping on making a difference for those who are less fortunate.

Arryn

Schreiner University is best known as a small university in the Hill Country that focuses on a strong liberal arts program. It is also widely known for giving back to the community of Kerrville whenever possible.

Van

my school is best know for there funny tv commercials, and there learing by heart campanie

My school is mainly known for the quiet and small atmosphere because it is a little over 100 students and is in the hill country of Texas, however there are many ways to get involved in and off campus so no one ever has to be bored

Leland

academics