Schreiner University Top Questions

It was a private university and I was in a class of two. Myself included. I met my roommate there, who has been and will continue to be an amazing friend for the rest of my life.

Alma

The thing that I brag about most from this college is that everybody is extremely friendly!

I love the atmosphere at Schreiner University. The staff, other students, and the professors are there with open arms. If you are stuck with any academic problems or you just need someone to talk to, they are quick to help you. They understand that when you come in as a freshman to college it is going to be a little difficult to adjust to everything going on around you but they are always there to answer any questions you have. If you want somewhere small and at you side, Schreiner is a great place for you!

The teachers are friendly, supportive, and will go out of their way to see you succeed. Also, if you wish to be involved and be the most you can be while you're in college, Schreiner will definitely get you there. I have recieved so many opportunities at this school which will give me a leg up when I go into the workforce that other school do not offer.

When I talk to my friends about Screiner University I brag all the time that the school has a great sceneage because everywhere I looke there is a peaceful beautiful mountain or sunset to look at. Another bragging right would be that they classes are small so that of you need help they wont be afraid to go up and ask the teacher after class. The school is just all around amazing place to study.

zena

The caring wonderful teachers who really try to work with you. They take your success or failure personally

Kendra

I brag about how much I love that the class sizes are so small and that the teachers want each and every student to succeed in his/her studies. The teachers will e-mail, call, or text you if you miss class to make sure that you are okay. They are also willing to let you make-up quizzes and classwork if you miss because you are sick or had an emergency.

Kassie

I tell them that Schreiner is a very diverse and well rounded school. The teachers listen to you when you have a problem and try to work it out with you, because they truly want you to be your best.

???? ???

How i can walk any where on campus in less than ten minutes. My classes rock cause at most I'll have about 20 students in it. I get to meet everyone and in most cases great detail, everyone knows everyone.

I brag about the community and the way that the community affects the atmosphere of the campus itself. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. In other words we all look out for eachother here, because we are such a small school hardly anybody goes unnoticed. Also I brag about the excelent study skills of the majority of the students here, because almost all the students are on academic scholarships nobody can affort to fail a class. Even though that may not seen like something to brag about it really comes in handy in the long run.

Alma

The thing I brag about the school is that it has a very good education program and education classes. I also brag about how amazing are the ducation professors and other professors in campus. I also brag about some of my courses here at Schreiner University and some topics we discuss in class, such as global issues in many countries and about education today.

Ellena

That the classes are so small, and its great about getting you one on one help. Schreiner is a great school if you need to really focus on your major. there are minimal distractions and its in such a great town, Kerrville, Texas

Charlotte

I tell my friends how great it is to go to a small school like Schreiner University. I feel like I am receiving a better education because of the size of the school. Without huge classes, professors can spend more time with each student and they actually care. In a larger school, students are just tuitions and your professors do not care whether you attend class or not. I also like that I am able to commute from my hometown because Schreiner is so close.

Breanne

The fun events we do including Sorority things and Late Night Breakfast and everthing that Student Activities Board brings to campus. I tell people how awesome the professors are and how much they care and want you to succeed.

Anneliese

How small it is and how much personal attention i get from my professors. I tell them how nice it is to be anactua human versus being a number at a big university.

how expensive the school is. and the class sizes. its kind of cool to have less kids at my University then i did at my high school.

Janita

Schreiner University is a place where you will never be just a number. You will always be a face with a name. I still keep in contact with many of my professors. I am pursuing my Master's degree in Education at the same school I attended for my undergraduate degree. I love the education program at Schreiner. I am so thankful I was given the opportunity to learn at this school and to be educated by greatness.

I brag that my school has a small student body and how much the staff works at helping you achieve your goals and dreams. The staff at Schreiner has supported me and guided me through my college experience. I am doing well in school and feel like nothing can stop me. Anytime I have a problem or don't know the "next step" all I have to do is stop by my advisors office or the business/admissions office. They see me right away every single time. I love their support and and cheers!

stephen

The small class size and one-on-one interaction with the students is a huge positive factor for this school.

We have no "big, lecture hall" classes. The largest class size is probably about 35, and that's in the freshmen courses. Also, I can walk into any of my professors offices and just chat with them, if we're both free.

Small classes. The professors care. Nice dorm room. Beautiful campus.

The size of the classes and the care that professors give.

andrew

13:1 student/teacher ratio.

That the opportunities it gave me while I was there was amazing. I was able to get my foot in the door coaching and going to schreiner led me to my current jon of being a teacher.