Schreiner University Top Questions

Shannon

A person who really enjoys spending lots of money for smaller classes. A person who needs one on one interaction with their professors and likes a college in the country but with modern conveniences ridiculously close still.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who is looking for a small school. If you didn't come from a large school or want to experience the small school learning enviornment, you should come here. Also if you like the hands on, one on one experience with your teacers the teachers here are great for that. They are willing to help you at all cost and meeting you for office hours is never a problem. This school requires someone that is willing to get invovled in the community on campus.

Justin

Very wealthy people

People who prefer small classes should attend this school. The class siszes are very small compared to most universities so you have a better opportunity for one-on-one time with your professors if you need help.

Veronica

This school is definitely for people who enjoy the small-town atmosphere, for it is about an hour from San Antonio, the nearest big city.

Kelley

A person that is serious about getting an education. The professors are here to help you, only if you want the help and be serious about your education.You will get one on one with your professors, because they care about you when you are not in the class. They are checking on you when you are out, due to you might be ill or there is personnel problems. They are there to help you and I really like that. Where in a big university, they really do not remember your name.

Holly

Someone who is serious about their education and loves the great outdoors.

Crystal

Someone should attend this school who is very liberal and wants to be surrounded by a very friendly environment. Someone who isn't afraid to voice their opinion because at Schreiner University everyone is heard and nobody gets judged as often as others do at larger University's.

Saira

This school is pretty much for anyone. It doesn't matter what kind of person you are, there's always clubs or organizations that fits one's interests. This school is very open and welcome to any and every kind of person.

Joshua

A student wanting to attend this school should be hard working, motivated , and confident in themselves to be able to do the task that is put in front of them. They must be able to think critically and be able to express their thoughts in the classroom during discussion to show that they have an opinion and maybe change their classmates mind and view about a certain topic.

Seth

A person that likes big schools and likes to party should not attend Schreiner University.

Lincoln

I think that anyone and everyone should attend this school. But if I had to narrow it down, I'd say that people who enjoy a school where you recognize a large majority of the people you pass by on a daily basis.

Michelle

Anyone who wants the opperotunity to learn, but still have the sense of a family.

Anyone is capable of attending Schreiner University. I know that many people say you have to have a lot of money, be smart, and have a lot of time, but that is certaintly not the truth. As long as they are willing to learn and do all they can to further their education, it is possible for absolutley anyone to attend college here. The most important thing is that they have to want it, not be doing it for any other reason!!

Haley

anyone who loves to know everyone. it is so easy to make friends here. its better for me because i get to have a one on one with my teachers also, im not just another number, they know my name.

Andrew

The kind of person that should come to this school is a person that prefers a smaller class atmosphere where your learning feels more like one on one with the professor. Also the school is located in the hill-country of Texas where you feel closer to nature and not confined by a big city. The feeling that comes across from this school is that of a community where you still learn, but you get to know all those around you including your professors.

Raeven

Schreiner University is a wonderful school, especially for those who are used to and enjoy the small environment. Schreiner's has different groups for different christian religions. It's a wonderful university for strengthening your faith. Also due to the fact that classes are small, your professors are able to answer and help you with any questions you may have.

Roy

The type of person that puts their education before everhything else is idle for this school. As I mentioned above, this town is small so it gives opportunity to study and focus. Anyperson that also easily gets tempted and knows it should come here because there would be no room for temptation. The quality of education at this school is truly amazing. The student, professor ratio is 13:1. Your professors will work with you on a one to one basis. This town and school is small, sure. But the quality of education is off the wall!

katelyn

someone who likes small campuses.

Joanna

Someone who is dedicated to introspection, to the principle of the maxim "know thyself". If they seek to be guided down the difficult personal struggle of inner versus outward learning then this school will provide the venue for that process to take place. Schreiner is dedicated to a holistic, integrated methodology of teaching designed to prepare students for a well-rounded, globalized society. This school is training students for jobs that haven't been invented yet. Innovation and professionalism are not only emphasized, but required.

Derek

There is no specific type of person that should attend Schreiner University, except that they must be ok going to a university with only 1,000 students enrolled. Aslo, Schreiner is a very active school so it would help if they were to get involved in athletics or other extracurricular events/activities.

bailey

[]l

someone who is interested in learning in a small environment in a small town

Van

I person who would like to be at a smaller university

Danielle

One who wants a personal relationship with professors.

Spencer

Someone who likes to have fun, be involved, and have challenging classes. There are a lot of opportunites here, and the students that go here make the most of them. You don?t have to be outgoing, but it really helps. You need to like small classes, professors who will miss you if you?re not in class, and to work hard to accomplish your goals.

andrew

someone who likes the slower "smell the flowers" pace of life. someone who just needs to be able to enjoy the campus when they need it and also be able to go to ten miles away and feel like they are in the middle of nowhere. someone who wants to be their name, not a number.