Scottsdale Community College Top Questions

There's not really any social events or things to go to and if there are I have no idea about them because they don't make it known.

Claire

I think the worst thing about my school is the same as the best thing about my school: it is enormous. This makes it much more difficult to find the group of people that you fit into perfectly. At the same time though, this means that there are many more options for you to experiment with until you find the perfect group. It also makes choosing classes, meeting with advisors, and getting to know professors much more difficult; however, once you find your niche, the connections that can be made in such a large school are worthwhile.

Ashleigh

I do not have a statement to make for this question. I haven't experienced any problems at Scottsdale Community College.

Diana

Some classroom are old. Learnin in small cramp class that are hard to learn, like the board is too far or there is not enough ligts for the students to see what is being written on them.