Scripps College

« See more reviews of Scripps College

We're located in LA and the school provides opportunities for students to buy inexpensive tickets and transportation to fun events in LA like concerts, plays and beach trips. We <3 LA and if you've never been to SoCal, it's a great way to experience it. In-n-Out is a local burger chain that is beloved by all us SoCalians, and one of the coolest things is that during freshmen orientation, Scripps gets an In-n-Out truck to cater lunch! Scripps is really detail-oriented in that sense, they want us to love our time here and make sure to provide us with every opportunity to fall in love. If Scripps were a person courting it's students, it would definitely win our hand in marriage every time.

Things I love about Scripps: Encouragement to study abroad, The fantastic staff, faculty and student community, Tea in Seal Court every Wednesday, The bunnies all over campus, Spa Nights in the dorms, Pilates classes at the Field House, Our proximity to LA, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Laguna Beach, and the Food (in general, it's fantastic [Harvey Mudd offered Lobster Tail at Easter brunch one year, seriously!]).

Scripps College is a small all-women's college in a consortium of coed schools, and thus has support for and focus on women while simultaneously allowing students to access resources typically available at a medium-sized university. It is also deeply enriching and, while academically challenging, the emphasis of the college is not on competition between students but rather on learning from each other.

Scripps overall is great, specifically for its academics, but it still has a lot to work on. There are a lot of issues that go about throughout the year never discussed and never dealt with, though students are aware that they exist. This fault is both on the administration as well as the student body.

Women's college, creative personalities, motivated, students generally actually like school, beautiful campus, dorms and great food were all unique aspects of Scripps. The Claremont University Consortium was also a big plus!

Something that is very unique about Scripps College, is the beaty of the campus, because not every campas has the beautiful green grass, amazing architechture and amazing weather. Also, Scripps is an all women's college.

Scripps is breathtakingly beautiful. It is a wonderful place to wake up in the morning and return to at night. The students are very friendly and open to helping.

womens college, docile campus, womens studies emphasis in curriculum, highly ranked, liberal arts education, relaxed happy campus, friendly administrators, small

You really have to visit campus to fall in love with Scripps. The campus is beautiful and the women are ambitious and intelligent.

Women's college that prepares you for the real world