Seattle Central College Top Questions

Channon

Anyone and everyone should attend this school. Seattle Central College is such a diverse school. So many people from different places and cultures attend this school. It is great to not only learn from your teachers but other students as well.

Seattle Central is for everyone. There are plenty of different fields available to satify anyone, from sciences to art, and from foreign laguages to computer programming. The instructors truly love what they are doing and enable everyone to ask questions and learn from mistakes. If someone is looking to explore options, or wants to study in an environment that is more relaxed, and more affordable, than a four-year college, than Seattle Central is right for them.

Allynne

Any kind of person should attend this school. This school has something for everyone. To be at this school, just as any other, you should be focused-to know what you want and know how to acheive it. You have to stick to your goal and not let anything tear you away from it.

Hayley

Seattle Central is a very diverse school. I think that any type of person would enjoy going there because it has many so much to offer. For me, a school with so many cultures exposes me to much more than I have ever experianced. I have eaten different kinds of foods from cultures that I have never had the chance to experiace before. It gives me a better appreciation for different cultures besides my own.