Seattle University

« See more reviews of Seattle University

There is a great balance between the school and the city. The school influences the city, but the city also has an impact on the school and they both respect each other. The President of the school is unbelievably caring and open to helping any student. All of the professors are easy to access.

Seattle Universiy is a a Jesuit school but it is very open to all kinds of diversity. Though I applied to other Jesuit schools they were not in an urban setting like Seattle University and I feel like that has a lot to do with the level of tolerenace that my school expresses.

I am so blessed to be able to go to Seattle University. I have learned so much both in and outside of the classroom. I feel completely prepared and confident for life after college because of the well-rounded education I have earned at Seattle University.

Seattle University is the only school I applied to that had an explicit religious affiliation. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it, but now that I'm here, I feel that the surroundings have inspired me to dig more into my own spirituality.

The school has been pissing me off for the last year by making sacrifices to build more buildings and get into Division I athletics. However, that probably means that the campus will be even nicer for people just starting school now.

The location is great because we are walking distance from Capitol Hill (very artsy, colorful part of town), downtown, and the International District. There are tons of opportunities for volunteering and service.

The scholarship program is sorely lacking. Someone like myself, an excellent student, should be rewarded, especially when others are rewarded without real merit.

Seattle University is a good school, but because it is so small it can be difficult to break away from the High School metality. Everyone seems to know everyone.

its proximity to downtown, the quality of education is very high, there are lots of opportunities in the area for jobs, groceries, fun, etc.

Seattle University is the most unique compared to the other schools because they are a non-profit Jesuit catholic school .