Seattle University

« See more reviews of Seattle University

Seattle University offers a variety of campus learning services that provide that assistance for all students in their academics. These services provide a helping hand for our studies in all areas such as math, writing, and learning techniques. Seattle University encourages students to use these services which motivates students excell academically. With more aid provided by the school students are motivated to learn and have a prevenet opportunity to have a successful future, as well as being committed to ones studies.

The community that is formed between students, faculty and staff. They are more than caring and friendly but are also enviormentally conscious and love social justice and community service=)Seattle University is a 4 year catholic university (jesuit) and it has a current stident population of around 500 (including graduate students) so the classes are no larger than 30 students.

The best thing about seattle unversity is their mission for diversity. Seattle University is dedicated to educating the whole person, to professional formation, and to empowering leaders for a just and humane world. We have days decidated to fullfilling our mission and a variety of activities that are in line with our mission. We walk the walk and talk the talk so to speak.

Seattle University is a thriving community of passionate students, faculty, staff and alumni. Students at SU share passions and it is easy to meet like-minded individuals. The campus is in the middle of the city, but has lots of trees and gardens. The people at SU truly care about the environment and each other.

Seattle University provides an environment rich with educational opportunities, both on and off of campus. Numerous in-class and extracurricular activities are available, allowing students the chance to experience all Seattle has to offer, both the city itself as well as the natural wonders of Washington.

I really like that Seattle U is not fraternity/sorority oriented. Seattle U is not a heavy drinking campus, which I prefer. There is drinking, and I do drink casually, but It's not the center of every weekend. People at Seattle U are very involved in the community.

The best thing I consider about my school is the small class sizes (roughly 30-40 students per classes) and how there are four classes a week as opposed to three from other universities. Additionally, the campus is relatively small and parking is not a problem.

The best thing about my school is the class sizes. Most schools have large classes, which reduces your chance of getting some one-on-one time with the professers. This gives your a chance to understand the course work more.

The best thing about my school is that it offers a Jesuit Catholic education. My faith is very important to me and I believe the values tought at Seattle University will be helpful to my future.

The Jesuit values as its school missions allows students to be educated in the humanities of helping others and theirselves that they would not normally explore within the major courses.