Sanford, FL
Seminole State College of Florida

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Seminole State College of Florida

SSC is a pretty good school since there are 4 campuses and lots of different activities at each of the different campuses. Since there are 4 locations it also makes it slightly difficult due to the fact that they don't all share the same activities; which means that the activities that certain students want to participate in are too out of the way for the students to join. Also, since it is a community college, there isn't any housing, unless you live with a parent or on your own.

Kendra
A great community college

A great community college

Seminole State College is a great school to get started out at. Most teachers are very knowledgeable, and the academics are up to par as those of other colleges.

Sara

I really like going to school here. Most professors are super friendly and they want to help you. Also they have events all the time and they are really fun, I've attended a few.

Typically every school has it's stereotype but after meeting different kids there isn't one. I see people who care about school, who don't care, who are just there and their parents force them to be there. It's an equal balance of everyone here and that is what makes this school even better.

To take a college success class, taking it later on helped me with my education experience, however, it would have helped me more if I took it when I was a freshman

Deja

I will graduate from this college in 2016 with my A.A. in Business or Political Science.

We always have event going on in the afternoon on the lawn.

Overall friendly people and easy to get along with.

English, Oral Communication, and Humanities.

Douglas

I would tell my past self that life isn't going to be easy. When certain event's happen make the best of them and don't take them has it being the worst thing that happened. Every experience will go through, will make you the person you will be in the future.

I joined the military at the age of 19. College wasn't for me after high school, so after exiting the military I was prepared for college and future even'ts that may happen throughout my life.

This school is a community college with 4 campuses around centeral Florida. I would never not reconmend any certain person to not attend this school. Any age or gender with the will to exceed and want more in life could attend this school.

Michelle

Most people keep to themeselves.

Most people keep to themeselves.

The advice I would give my high school senior self would be that there is no shame in being accepted to your first choice school and not being able to go for financial reasons. Every ones financial situation is different and it’s not something to be ashamed of. If you apply yourself and work hard, a community college can get you just as far as any other college, while saving you a whole lot of money. Also most people will not judge you because you went to a community college, if they do, brush it off because their judgment and priorities are skewed.

It is a community college so there really isnt any school spirit and there arent very many extra curicular activities.

Bryan

My shool, the satelite school of Seminole State, in altomonte springs, is compact, multi-floor building.

Don`t stress, don`t procrastinate, get scholarships, have some fun. Listen guy... you`re only doing this once, this will be the last months of being a baby, you got to enjoy it and respect it. The time for you to become a man, an adult, is quickly approaching, so don`t freak out about it, but you ha ve to be prepared. Listen to your parents, don`t get into those online classes dummy, at the very least don`t do chemistry. Work hard, take the harder classes, and ace them like how you`re acing your classes now. Be active, get rid of that extra fat; go for that girl, don`t hold back, let her know that you want her, start by being her friend and see if it will work its` self out. Thus finally, be happy, love your family and hold them tight, love your friends and call them up, and DON`T WORRY, the future you will build with these actions will result in an better one than you know of in my life right now.

How it was not going to be over complicated. Unlike some other opinions, I see that if you work with the system, be positive, the flow of the shcool and your classes will be rather easy.

alyssa

The have small classes and campuses which gives is more of a friendly feel.

The have small classes and campuses which gives is more of a friendly feel.

Be ready for the challange. College is much harder than you think it's going to be, and you need to take it seriously. Losing your financial aid is hard to recover, and ever when your grades and GPA recover, the aid may not! Be smart!

Seminole State College of Florida administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.