Seminole State College of Florida

« See more reviews of Seminole State College of Florida

My school is trying to fix many of the issues it has regarding lack of communication between staff and faculty. Because it is quickly becoming a larger school almost none of the faculty are familiar with adjunct professors, it is very hard to get questions answered because too much time is spent appeasing newcoming students that are requesting basic information and not enough resources are spent to address the more detailed issues, such as when books will be restocked for a particular class, a very common issue because not enough books are ordered to supply the seats available.

The worst thing about Seminole Community College (now Seminole State college), in my opinion, is the fact that it is difficult to get the classes you need within the schedule you want. There is alwasy a very long line to register, but I'm sure that it's just as difficult at any other Univeristy or College. They do seek to elimintate this issue as well by allowing students to register online after their first semester.

The worst thing right now in my school is the parking lot. SCC is under construction today's so is kind of hard try to find a space where to park. But hopefully in one more year the construction will be done and then the school will be in really good condiction and offering better opportunities for the students.

The worst thing about SCC is the organization of the office staff. You end up having to fill out the same papers multiple times and submitting transcripts multiple times (which can be costly) because they tend to lose things. You always have to stay on them to make sure things get done.

Spring 2010 is my first semester at Seminole Community College so I have yet to find something I don't like about my new school.

There isnt anything worse about my school. We have the best professors in the school and some of the best academic advisors.

It is a community college so there really isnt any school spirit and there arent very many extra curicular activities.

The worst thing about my school is the lack of variety in food choice and the high prices in the cafe.

The worst thing about my school is it still being seen as a community college and not a state school.

The Small campus and there isn't much of anything to do during the day but go to class.