Seminole State College of Florida

« See more reviews of Seminole State College of Florida

I wish I knew what my options were before jumping into just any school. I wish I avoided attending a private institution and racking up the debts I now owe back to the goverment just for an Associate's Degree. I wish I had attended this community college first and transferred to the state University, which would have been much more affordable. I wish I took more time to figure out what I want to do with my life. I wish I wasn't so behind in reaching my goal of a Bachelor's degree.

I joined the military at the age of 19. College wasn't for me after high school, so after exiting the military I was prepared for college and future even'ts that may happen throughout my life.

How it was not going to be over complicated. Unlike some other opinions, I see that if you work with the system, be positive, the flow of the shcool and your classes will be rather easy.

To take a college success class, taking it later on helped me with my education experience, however, it would have helped me more if I took it when I was a freshman

How to use www.ratemyprofessor.com, which I use now, my first couple of teachers were not that great. I do really enjoy SSC especially the Altamonte Campus

Before attending school, I wish I had learned more about scholarships and methods to pay for school tuition and books.

I wish that I had applied myself to be a better student rather than slack off in high school.

People