Seminole State College Top Questions

If I were to go back and talk to myself as a senior I would tell myself to slow down and prepare for your carreer look at all of your options. Make sure you will be happy doing this job or occupation, do NOT do it for the money do it so you can enjoy your life. Take time to read all of your text books, there is alot of knowledge in them that people skip out on because they just want to be done. Read every ord and make sence of it because in a blink of an eye it will all be forgotten if you don't. Enjoy yourself but stay in school.

Darlena

If I could go back in time to my high school self I would have a lot to say. First of all I would say to stay in high school and don't drop out just because you got married, or wait until after you are through with high school to get married. Concentrate on a career and focus on which school can lead to that career . Keep your bills down so you can focus on getting through school and not get bogged down with bills and high car and house payments making it where you can't go to school and have to work. Listen to your parents when they say to not get married and have kids at such a young age and go to school first.